Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2005, 12:22 PM

Default Re: New AM Spreadsheet with Poker Tracker Import (ver 2.3d)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nope not working still. Could some generous soul email the zipped version to roman.rodov[at]gmail.com pls?? I would really appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Done

[/ QUOTE ]

As I said in the email: YOU A LEGEND!!!! Thank you!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 07:36 PM

I get a message that says my tournaments were not imported because of errors. What can I do about this? Has anyone made up a thing where I can get them right of my hard drive yet?

EDIT: On a side note, but probably related, I cant get my tournament stats to display in PT. It says I dont have the tournament summaries. I thought it just got the HH from the file on my comp?

I would like to apologize if this has been previously adressed, and would be much obliged if someone could give me a link to the thread.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:11 PM

No, summaries come from the emailed HH, not the ones on the HD.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:26 PM

I tried to use the new AM Spreadsheet. But I am wondering if I can use it with Openoffice.
I tried the "Import from PT" button and nothing Happens. May be it isn't the way to import the handhistories ...

( My hand histories are on the harddisk without summaries, and on my msn email )
Old 04-27-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get a message that says my tournaments were not imported because of errors. What can I do about this? Has anyone made up a thing where I can get them right of my hard drive yet?

EDIT: On a side note, but probably related, I cant get my tournament stats to display in PT. It says I dont have the tournament summaries. I thought it just got the HH from the file on my comp?

I would like to apologize if this has been previously adressed, and would be much obliged if someone could give me a link to the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

The spreadsheet pulls directly from PokerTracker -- it doesn't look at any of the text hand histories. Unfortunately, PT isn't able to process the hand history without the tournament summary (not sure why, but I think it's because it wants to store the complete tournament, even what happened after you got knocked out). If PT can't see it, neither can the import functionality because it can't tell what place you finished.

If most of yours are like this, you might be better off using SNG Tracker, which imports directly from HH.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to use the new AM Spreadsheet. But I am wondering if I can use it with Openoffice.
I tried the "Import from PT" button and nothing Happens. May be it isn't the way to import the handhistories ...

( My hand histories are on the harddisk without summaries, and on my msn email )

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say "nothing happens", does the button not even click? Or does it just click (i.e., depress) and then nothing else happens?

I've never tried Open Office -- forgive me if this is a stupid question, but you do have Poker Tracker installed, right?
Old 04-27-2005, 09:37 PM

Well, I have pockertracker installed, but I have stopped to use this soft, because I have some problems to get easily the tournaments summaries ...
And I believe that pokertracker is not so well programmed.

Sngtracker is a nice soft. I only wanted to use the AM spreadsheet (It was the first time). But since I need to use it with pocker tracker I prefer SngTracker.
At least this soft is able to use the histories stored on my hard disk.
( why not the same for pockertracker, seriously ...)
Old 05-01-2005, 01:08 PM

I made all I thought was possible to use the spreadsheet. I have created a special email to use the auto-import feature of Pokertracker. But when I press the button ( of the spreadsheet, it clik but nothing else happens.

Am I once to hav e this problem ? What can I do ?
Old 05-01-2005, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I made all I thought was possible to use the spreadsheet. I have created a special email to use the auto-import feature of Pokertracker. But when I press the button ( of the spreadsheet, it clik but nothing else happens.

Am I once to hav e this problem ? What can I do ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmm...ok, a few Q's:

Do you know what your macro security level is set to?
Did you get a prompt about whether to enable macros of not?
When you clicked the button, did it actually depress, or did it just get highlighted as if it was selected?
Old 05-01-2005, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you know what your macro security level is set to?
Did you get a prompt about whether to enable macros of not?
When you clicked the button, did it actually depress, or did it just get highlighted as if it was selected?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't know what is my security level.
No, I didn't get any prompt.
Yes, When I cliked the button, it depress after.

And another thing, I use Open-office a freeware you can find here http://www.openoffice.org/
It's quiclky installed. May be someone could try to run the spreadsheet with openoffice to know if the problem is that ?