Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2005, 11:18 AM

Default Re: What was Jenifer Harmon thinking

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't understand. Why is it that when men play poker they talk about how they play and when women play poker they talk about how they look.

Lets talk about how I played:
I made a mistake on the first hand I played when I had the AJ. I don't know why I didn't bet when the flop was K55. I knew I should of but I just chickened out. I hate when that happens especially when it's on national television.
When you make mistakes without the cameras, you can just feel stupid without anybody knowing.

The AQ was marginal and I knew it. I played with this guy all day the day before. I never saw him limp or just raise. He only had one play, move in. My thinking when I called was, he would do the same thing with KQ, AJ, AT and maybe KJ. He just happened to have Queens. Fortunately for me, I got lucky and spiked an Ace.

Lets talk about how I looked:
The WPT asks the players to dress up. I wore that shirt because I like it. If I had my choice though, I would of rather worn sweats.
As far as my arms being a little flabby, I saw that too. I'm working on it though. I wouldn't put me in the overweight category though. I weigh 98lbs and have a hard time keeping the weight on. If I lost anymore weight, I think I would just blow away. If you saw me in person, I think you would say, dam that girl is skinny.

Anyway I guess thats all.
Jennifer

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow isn't it cool that Jenifer replied. I just love her.
Now if I said something like that there would surely be no response but if you critize her even a little there's a response??? I think this speaks to what TacJedi was saying. Because people praises her poker skills and looks routinely on this forum but rarely responds. I don't know, I started the thread as a little joke and I guess it went from there. It interesting to see that one of the worlds top pro's is this insecure. Do you think the men are the same?? Also isn't she in the middle of a pretty big tourney.

PS the point was about were sweats or not. The simple point was it was a funny looking shirt. Nothing more nothing less.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know, I started the thread as a little joke and I guess it went from there. It interesting to see that one of the worlds top pro's is this insecure. Do you think the men are the same?? Also isn't she in the middle of a pretty big tourney.

PS the point was about were sweats or not. The simple point was it was a funny looking shirt. Nothing more nothing less.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you started the thread because you're an insignificant, mean-spirited loser.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, you started the thread because you're an insignificant, mean-spirited loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice
Old 04-22-2005, 12:44 PM

I think it's sad that the only time top pros here post are when they are attacked. I think it's probably because the content in this forum is crap compared to the rest. If only we could persuade Jen into the limit HE forum for a little bit.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:47 PM

I think you're great...Good looking, sweet person, and hella poker player...Hard to find a woman who loves poker as much as I do...

Indiana
Old 04-22-2005, 12:49 PM

Jen, I think you look great. You need to post here more often, but not in the WPT forum. Drop by the MTT forum or high stakes Limit forum every once in a while.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:25 PM

Default Hi Jennifer, by the way, you looked AND played great!

If someone here does'nt like either, piss on 'em.

To your good health, d
Old 04-22-2005, 01:26 PM

"I think she is hot...she'd be hot even in burlap..."

Agreed........
Old 04-22-2005, 11:21 PM

What does everyone think??

take the poll
Old 04-22-2005, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does everyone think??

take the poll

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's my opinion. I think you're a ridiculous troll. Got that? Good.