Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Humberto Brenes- How good is he?

JoJo what's up? Relax bro. And i am very knowledgeable. You will see. Whether you accept it is up to you. Again i was never in the wrong. Although when i got attacked i should have laughed it off as i do now. So i could have handled it better like i do now. I see there is no reasoning with the likes of Arsen. I'm trying to reason with you. But you won't let yourself reason. Oh and far as my respect of the forum, look at my post "why big name poker tournament players do so well". Almost with flying colors they all said it was either a very good or excellent post! So maybe i do know what i'm talking abut a little bit. I hope you or Lupin start making some good posts. All you guys do is respond and insult. Except for your one post where you actually discussed poker. I was happy for one moment but then you diverted to insults again. C'mon JoJo let get out of the gutter and discuss poker again.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:39 PM

Brenes is not good enough to know that you shouldn't push with aces against kings.

WPT Championship
Apr 20, 2005
15:49:38 ET Andy Bloch busts Humberto Brenes
Brenes pushed in preflop with pocket rockets and Bloch called with pocket kings. Bloch made a king high straight on the river.
Old 04-20-2005, 05:19 PM

If it wasn'r for luck brenes would never lose! haha
Old 04-20-2005, 08:40 PM

someone remind me why the conspicuous poster who was supposed to have been banned is back swinging again? What a drag ..
Old 04-20-2005, 10:02 PM

Sorry to dissapoint you. Question is when will you get banned. Bummer i gotta wait. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2005, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For 1) you choose nothing to say. So i will choose nothing to say. I choose not to argue just the stuff that makes you look better as your still wrong on those but not as much as statement 1. So when your wrong you choose not to answer. As far as seeing the show thats non of your business except letting you know i have seen it. Which proves you wrong again! I'm getting tired of being right all the time. Gotta bring better arguements!

[/ QUOTE ]

make sense, sir. i said i had nothing to say because you said you agreed the argument was over.

way to ignore any request for empiric backings for any of your arguments. you have confirmed your troll status and are thus ignored. begone!

i hope you keep replying, though. i'm sure you'll be back within an hour or two telling me how immature it is. rock on, wasting your life trolling a poker forum!

-adam
Old 04-21-2005, 04:49 PM

just ignore the troll. this forum will be a better place when smooth gets no replies.
Old 04-21-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just ignore the troll. this forum will be a better place when smooth gets no replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's awesome about this is that you just replied to him three minutes ago.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:44 PM

LOL. Noone ever said he was intelligent.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:48 PM

Out of curiousity when was the last time you posted a thread in wpt forum that wasn't involving name calling. And that contained insightful poker information? When you start doing that you might not be at the bottom of posters. Most don't even look at you responses anymore as they know what you are!