Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2005, 01:57 PM

Default strip clubs

what are you guys paying for lap dances these days in vegas?
Old 04-20-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: strip clubs

No matter what it is it can't be as good as the $20... VERY touchy, feely lapdances in Tijuana [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2005, 02:54 AM

Something I never understood. Letting some skanky whore pretend to enjoy rubbing her potentially, and most likely, diseased wore out body on me. And I have to PAY her for it. Then I pay the same price for 1 beer that a 6 pack would cost me at 7-11, and they make me buy 2. Fun times.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No matter what it is it can't be as good as the $20... VERY touchy, feely lapdances in Tijuana [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as its a woman! many 'hidden packages' down there,
public service announcement: avoid Club Bambi, El Tigre, and Peanuts.... the 'girls' got something extra for u at those spots
Old 04-21-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Something I never understood. Letting some skanky whore pretend to enjoy rubbing her potentially, and most likely, diseased wore out body on me. And I have to PAY her for it. Then I pay the same price for 1 beer that a 6 pack would cost me at 7-11, and they make me buy 2. Fun times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gentlemen, we have another "I'm too good for titty bars" poster here...

Its really simple math. Booze (and sometimes even not) + naked attractive women = fun. Don't pay the ugly ones. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2005, 08:08 AM

I have not been to the titty clubs in a few years, but last time out I dropped more cash in three hours trying to suffocate myself with silicone than I went through in a tough run making quarter line bets at craps. I don't know what happened, but it was a lot of fun. And I'm fairly sure that two of them wanted to marry me. No...really. (they were soooted)
Old 04-21-2005, 11:04 AM

Give your poker winnings to charity rather than strippers. Otherwise you become the fish you weren't at the poker tables.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:35 PM

I can imagine that Mexico is great for that touchy feely, but so is Canada. It is almost like there are no rules. Cost: $20 Canadian in Niagara Falls/Fort Erie Ontario. I really miss the exchange rate of a few years ago when the US Dollar was stronger.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Give your poker winnings to charity rather than strippers. Otherwise you become the fish you weren't at the poker tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strippers basically are a charity case.

"You become the fish you weren't at the poker tables." What the [censored]? I'm not being tricked, I know full well what I'm doing every time I stick that bill in the stripper's G-string. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what are you guys paying for lap dances these days in vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got back from Vegas where I spent some time at Spearmint Rhino where dances are the regular $20 for one song. Of course most guys end up keeping the girl for more than one song. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]