Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2005, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Party Rumors

Do you honestly think Party would risk lsoing all their players and all that money they make everyday by doing this? The integrity of the shuffle is probably the single most important thing to them. These types of hypothoses are how losers rationalize their losses. Our minds are trained to remember the bad beats and suckouts but forget the 75 hands that were unremarkable that came before.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:05 PM

Ipod

They wanted Shuffle.. But they got Random.

Matt
Old 04-15-2005, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention Tivo. . .

[/ QUOTE ]
TIVO is rigged! I had two episodes of Blue Collar TV and one episode of cheaters saved, but they got bumped and three hours of Oprah showed up. My wife swears she had nothing to do with this, so tivo must be rigged.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've recently been hearing from people (haven't read this firsthand though), about rumors that PP tends to keep you in the pot till the river, just to build the house rake, and that all the talk and complaints of being rivered out seem to be happening a lot more on Party. Also, since Sit&Go's and Tournaments don't have a rake but just an entry fee, Party does not try to build up the pot size as much and hence, less rivering out. This is just what I've heard and I'm wondering if you guys have heard the same. Any articles?

[/ QUOTE ]

Subject: FW: Please be careful using payphones
Hello, this is to warn everyone of a new thing happening in communities as a gang initiation and such. If you care about anyone, please forward this to them immediately so they can learn of the possible harm. Even if you don't read this, at least forward it to people.

Hello, my name is Tina Strongman and I work at a police station, as a phone operator for 911. Lately, we've received many phone calls pertaining to a new sort of problem that has arisen in the inner cities, and is now working it's way to smaller towns. It seems that a new form of gang initiation is to go find as many pay phones as possible and put a mixture of LSD and Strychnine onto the buttons. This mixture is deadly to the human touch, and apparently, this has killed some people on the east coast. Strychnine is a chemical used in rat poison and is easily separated from the rest of the chemicals. When mixed with LSD, it creates a substance that is easily absorbed into the human flesh, and highly fatal.

Please be careful if you are using a pay phone anywhere. You may want to wipe it off, or just not use one at all.

Please be very careful.
Let your friends and family know about this potential hazard.
Thank you.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They're all rigged, but everyone knows that Stars is far more rigged than Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

And as TSC can attest, Empire is less rigged than Party.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:26 PM

I'm tired of Rumors Started
I'm sick of bein' Followed
I'm tired of people Lyin
Sayin what they want about me
Why cant they Back up off me
Why cant they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is
Old 04-15-2005, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
some people think that the ipod is rigged

someone was recently complaining that the random feature on i-pods were BS because they hear the same songs all the time. they commented that random meant they should be able to hear all of them. they could not grasp the fact that if they heard all of the songs and never heard repeats, it would be completely non-random.

i don't remember whether this was a poker player or whether i read it elsewhere but it sure gave an indication of how this person and others had no clue what random means.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have played hundreds of thousands of hands of online poker and I have never seen a specific card dealt twice in the same hand. If online poker RNGs were truly random, I would see this. Therefore, online poker is rigged.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2005, 04:19 PM

get yourself the heck outta party and try out Intertops, Multipoker, or PokerNOW ... WAY less bad beats
Old 04-15-2005, 04:20 PM

That's nothing, how about when you withdraw money, you ALWAYS go on a nice downswing? I hate that monthly fiasco.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:23 PM

My TIVO is rigged too. It seems to record 2 episodes of Scrubs for every 1 episode of something else. Damn you Scrubs, clogging up my NP List.