Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2003, 08:27 PM

Default Bicycle Promotion & Nearby Lodging

Hello,
I am planning a poker trip to LA for about 4 guys in early March. We'll be playing 3-6 to 15-30 or 20-40. The Bicycle promotion looks very interesting, does anyone know if they are going to run it in March as well? Also, does anyone know if the Bike has any discount deals with nearby hotels or have any other ideas about where we should stay? Thanks!
Old 02-16-2003, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Bicycle Promotion & Nearby Lodging

I don't know about the promotion, but all you have to do is call and ask for the welcome center or concierge to find out about this or for a room reservation. they have an arrangement with the ramada across the street (easy walking distance). click here for more information.
Old 02-23-2003, 10:53 PM

Thanks for the info. I called and they told me the promo will run thru June at the minimum. I don't know the area, is it safe to walk from the Bike to the Ramada at all hours? Thanks again.
Old 02-24-2003, 03:30 AM

sizeup,

The Ramada is directly accross the street. I wouldn't want to walk alone late at night but I've known many who stay there without a problem. Of course you can open a players bank for serious cash.

Say hi when you come by. I work every day but Saturday and Wednesdays as lead prop of mid level props and Royal Section host. Ask the floorman near the green chip games where I am.

Regards,

Rick