Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2005, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Touchy Girl Situation

[ QUOTE ]
Do NOT [censored] up the situation with Girl A, you are still in the infancy part with her. Also, once Girl B gets to college, she will not hook up with you for long, I promise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good advice. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness though, how close are you with Girl A? If it's the type of thing where you see each other every now and then and usually hook up when you do, I think that all you need to do is avoid this girl this weekend, hook up with Girl B and then everything will be fine on Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been sleeping with her a few times a week. I see her every weekend, that was going on before we were sleeping together since we party at the same places. I probably should have clarified this to begin with.

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't turn this into a troigie...

YOU FAIL IT!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl A is pretty frisky and would probably consider this. Would take alcohol though. Probably a lot of it. Hmmm...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Don't tell them about each other, don't plan things at the same time with them, and don't take one where the other will be. Was it that difficult to figure out?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the blatantly obvious, simple advice. I already knew this. Unfortunately it may not be possible since I will likely see Girl A this weekend whether I like it or not.

I should have said that to begin with...
Old 04-11-2005, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, you're an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, where did that come from?

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I would NOT hook up with girl B this weekend and prolly drop girl A's name a couple times. Yet still hang out with girl B and be completely charming. Everone wants what they can't have, and women even more so. You'll be banging her come summer and you dont risk ruining things with girl A in the meantime because you tell her you are out with friends for the weekend, and then she sees you lip locked with girl B at some club.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very intriguing advice. I like this...
Old 04-11-2005, 03:43 AM

I thought it was a reasonable response to your "how can I get away with boning two girls at the same time without them finding out?" question.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:43 AM

Hello caller,

In Girl A you have yourself a genuine piece of sweet skank.

Girl B is a hot virgin.

While The Ladies' Man has had sexual intercourse with many a fine virgin in his day, he would not recommend the effort. They cry a lot and get real attached-like, and this is bad mojo.

Never underestimate any amount of skankitude. Life is too short to wait around for inexperienced poontang.

Now back to my Courvosier.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ideal situation is that I hook up with Girl B this weekend, don't screw up the situation with Girl A, and then potentially have two hookups for the summer since I live near both of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ideal in your opinion maybe, but definitely scumbagish. You shouldn't have more than one partner unless they both know about it and are cool with it, or it's a threesome.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:46 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Ideal situation is that I hook up with Girl B this weekend, don't screw up the situation with Girl A, and then potentially have two hookups for the summer since I live near both of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ideal in your opinion maybe, but definitely scumbagish. You shouldn't have more than one partner unless they both know about it and are cool with it, or it's a threesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

what? he can do whatever he wants. he's not in a relationship. that's that.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello caller,

Girl B is a hot virgin.

While The Ladies' Man has had sexual intercourse with many a fine virgin in his day, he would not recommend the effort. They cry a lot and get real attached-like, and this is bad mojo.

Never underestimate any amount of skankitude. Life is too short to wait around for inexperienced poontang.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you go far with this gimmic account, your first post is golden (and fraught with solid advice to boot).

what he said
Old 04-11-2005, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was a reasonable response to your "how can I get away with boning two girls at the same time without them finding out?" question.

[/ QUOTE ]

How so? This happens ALL the time and goes both ways.

I'm not promising these girls anything. It's not like sidewise where I'm telling my hookup I love her and want to move in with her when I'm really getting married to someone else in a few days. It's just casual sex...

If you don't think girls do this too you need to get a clue.

P.S. Thanks Daryn.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello caller,

Girl B is a hot virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]+

this gimmick account has some promise