Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Problems With Empire

First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I just signed up for an account at Empire Poker, after already having one at Party so I can get rake back, etc. I knew to signup on a different computer, so that wasn't a problem. But now I can't log into empire, it just has the bar that says login request in progress and never changes. I don't have this problem with Party at all, and when I contacted Empire about it, they said it might have something to do with firewalls, which dosen't make sense to me since I have no problem with Party software at all. Anyone else have a problem like this or know a way I can help fix it? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2005, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Problems With Empire

close and reopen the exe or reboot computer. with any of the skins it always 'lags' when you are signing in for the first time.
Old 04-03-2005, 01:50 AM

I have tried that and still am having problmes. Is it possible Empire is seeing Party on my computer and not lettine me play because of that?
Old 04-03-2005, 10:24 AM

did you uninstall Party?
Old 04-03-2005, 11:48 AM

Don't know if this helps but Empire was doing that on one of my computers here too. I have been using Party for a long time on both computers but just signed up for Empire a couple of weeks ago (on a third computer) and hadn't actually transferred any money in yet.

For some odd reason I could only login to Empire on one of the two original computers. The other one behaved exactly as you described - I tried rebooting, and I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling.

Yesterday I put money into Empire for the first time and suddenly I can login on both computers now. Don't know if that had anything to do with it or not but it was almost like it was only going to let me use Empire on one computer until I had actually put money in...