Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Music While Playing

Screw the consensus. There's no way I could handle sitting in front of my computer for any extended period and not crank up winamp.

Lately it's been Johnny Cash, Guns and Roses, and Handsome Boy Modeling School; but that unholy menegerie obviously has been angering the poker gods. Yugo, you got any trance/techno recommendations?
Old 03-31-2005, 06:56 PM

I hate music.

I hate it even more when I'm trying to actually do something that involves the slightest bit of thought as I find it invasive.

Lori
Old 03-31-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate music.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you like colors?
Old 03-31-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate music.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you like colors?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Big you playing right now? Something's telling me I want to sit with you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate music.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you like colors?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Big you playing right now? Something's telling me I want to sit with you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not right now. I haven't played in over a week due to the golf trip. So I'm excited for tonight. However, I need some food first, so I don't pass out. Watch for me on the Party $50's tonight. I'll be the one with the chips. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2005, 07:06 PM

i like hard house during the bubble period as it pumps me up for all of my pushing.

though during the early rounds i zone out to alternative music or hiphop. though in this time the four tables are just one of the many things i'm doing...AIM, cooking, work, email, reading, posting, on the phone etc.

Degen
Old 03-31-2005, 07:12 PM

I'm going to try and crank out 40-50 today if I could 4tabling so feel free to sit with me if you like money. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I only play aces as you might know and I'm not even winning with those so I'm no threat to you.

(as I type this after I was joking above a guy calls a 7xBB PF raise and cracks my aces with 88)
Old 03-31-2005, 07:20 PM

Dragosta Din Tei by Ozone is good for your game. I was listening to this song while putting on one of the greatest tourney performances of my poker career. I decided to put it on loop in my next tourney and won again. A lengthy ITM streak followed.

(If you don't recognize the song title, it's the foreign one that goes 'Nu-mã, nu-ma iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei' over and over again)
Old 03-31-2005, 07:21 PM

lol, I listen to The Beatles sometimes but my favourite group is Oasis. Nothin like winning a sng to the tune of defenetly maybe.
Old 03-31-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to try and crank out 40-50 today if I could 4tabling so feel free to sit with me if you like money. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I only play aces as you might know and I'm not even winning with those so I'm no threat to you.

(as I type this after I was joking above a guy calls a 7xBB PF raise and cracks my aces with 88)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch.

What's your name on Party again?

BTW, I may be getting some music tonight. Some band is practicing outside and I can hear it through my window. I won't have much of a choice.