Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: avoiding signing up unintentionally - FAQ addition?

The catch is that they have you as a raked player for life and will make money every hand you play. Short term you make $75.00. Long term, you lose because they don't give rakeback.

I used a similair deal once and my wife used one once. That was before I had heard of rakeback.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: avoiding signing up unintentionally - FAQ addition?

2 things.

I had a play money account on Party, and I tried Instantbankroll.com.... no problem. I used the same computer that already had Party on it. I just had to make another account w/ a different user name. I even told Instantbankroll, and they were fine w/ it.

I don't think there is much of a catch w/ instantbankroll. I tried it earned my $75+$25. Deposited $ from another site, cleared another bonus, and then I promptly withdrew all my money (all this w/in 10 days of originally signing up). Now I'm signing up w/ a rakeback deal through a Party skin. The money from Party is already in my Neteller. They only care about 500 hands played, and believe me, you give them plenty of rake!

After 1,300 hands I have contributed $44.50 in rake on hands I've won at the .5/1 tables while going up $160. That's about 25% of my total winnings. I would have gone up about $200 w/o rake..... so yeah, a few more thousand hands and I more than pay them back in rake.