Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2005, 01:01 PM

Default Re: I PROPOSE A NEW FORUM: WINNING SNG PLAYERS

words

words

words

got any proof of this stuff?

i didn't want to make this personal, but as it stands...you are precisely one of the players i was talking about.

WD
Old 03-28-2005, 01:03 PM

you don't think it would be nice to see the ITM% and ROI of those who give you advice? of those who reply to your posts? of those who others consider to be experts?

WD
Old 03-28-2005, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
words

words

words

got any proof of this stuff?

i didn't want to make this personal, but as it stands...you are precisely one of the players i was talking about.

WD

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, how about you post some of your "winning" sng analysis instead of threads where you piss and moan about Irieguy and/or everyone else you think is against you?

Your ideas in this thread suck.

Feel free to look me up on prophecy (account wuuwei). I'm not a member and my free searches are done.

Post the results, and assuming they haven't mucked up my stats too much, you can just send the $100 from your wager above to the account with the same name.

Thanks,
Old 03-28-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone should try it - it makes threads look better.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:07 PM

i wouldn't share my database except for with a select few players. i don't think that those players would give me even a chunk of their databases in return.

citanul
Old 03-28-2005, 01:12 PM

"when you see somebody with 300 tourneys on there, i think, you can have a pretty good idea of how accurate that is."

I don't think so. I think the variance is too great. However, anyone who's played 300 sngs in the last 2 months I'd grade as a serious player, and assume them to be at least breakeven (esp if they're nearly all at one level). They've probally played at least 450, and they might have more than one account.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:14 PM

Default I wake up and this is the crap on 2+2?

Having everyone's name run through PP would not help, we don't need a pecking order, it would not help anything. If you think bad advice is being given, offer a counterpoint. And if you can't see why you might not be getting a fair treatment after you ripped off a forum regular... well, I can't help you if you don't.

Also... a big ROFLMAO to whoever said it's been started already... zing!
Old 03-28-2005, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok so mixed in with your Irieguy account...the three you've told us about total to:

262 tourneys and 92 ITM's...35% ITM

Not bad. You just meet the cutoff for 'winning player'...though lose a couple tourneys and you'll be down in 'break-even, slightly winning/slightly losing player'...though you will be on the upside of the group.

[/ QUOTE ]

So over 88 SNGs Irie has a 25% ITM and you conclude he sucks. Over the next 174 he has a 40%+ ROI so you add them together and conclude he's ok. See anything wrong here?

BTW didn't you blow a whole bankroll? I conclude you suck.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you don't think it would be nice to see the ITM% and ROI of those who give you advice? of those who reply to your posts? of those who others consider to be experts?

WD

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly dont care about that...i only care about my own %s...my own bottom line. I only come here for the stimulation.

For example...I dont care if you consider Irieguy a good player or not...I saw a post of his yesterday that I thought was spot on...its not going to affect my game directly bc of something he said or didnt say...but it got me thinking more succinctly about a certain phenomenon re: psychology of the game...it was well written, and FWIW, the LAST thing on my mind was "is this guy a winner?"...i could friggin care less. It has ZERO effect on what I gained from reading it.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:17 PM

This is the most thinly disguised attempt to criticize an individual(s) I have ever seen. Truely classless.