Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Re: First Final Table -- CL Spewing?

i like your play in all 3 hands here,i may have laid down the 8-5 after trying that steal and getting rerasied all in,that extra 49k can still come in handy later.the 3x raise seemed pretty standard and the bb who is short stacked would lay down most times in that situation,and make a stand on the next round,you were at least up against 2 overs,and a pair dominates you.
in the second hand,with the blinds being at that level,the bb had little other choice then to push,i definitely call his push with a8,even though it's called dead mans hand,LOL! especially when losing the hand doesn't cripple your stack.
3rd hand was the best of the 3 situations for you,picking up aq in the blind 5 handed was sweet,and button player has to make a move soon,and this is his best position against 2 random hands to push,he's unlucky you hand such a strong hand! if he picked up a better hand then you here on the button(5 handed)he's some lucky,and may have a deal with the dealer,LOL!