Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2005, 05:50 PM

Default When an extra bonus at Party is a disadvantage

So I was waiting until the last minute to get the party march bonus when they send me an email telling me that they have added $50 to my account and to withdraw it I need to play 500 raked hands. I call and find out that now if I deposit and get my 20% bonus for which I need 7 raked for every dollar in a week I have to clear the $50 bonus which needs 10 raked hands per dollar first. I think Party should wait to award these $50 bonuses until after the deposit bonus periods are over. They couldn't take it off so it was resolved by allowing me to call after I have completed the 1400 hands after my $1,000 deposit and they will credit the $200 bonus and remove the $50. I have time so will probably complete both bonuses but just think it is really stupid to put a bonus into an account during the deposit bonus period if they cannot make the 7 day bonus get credited first. I commend Customer service at Party for there prompt resolution of the problem. Sorry about all the ragging today
Old 03-25-2005, 06:07 PM

Default Re: When an extra bonus at Party is a disadvantage

Why are you complaining about free money?? I don't really understand. You are able to get a bonus worth 100 and now you are complaining b/c they want to give you an extra 50?? This makes no sense at all. Just clear the bonuses and be happy. Why should they make it as easy as possible for you to clear as many bonuses as you can?? It's free money.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: When an extra bonus at Party is a disadvantage

play the extra hands... ur lucky