Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: When a dudes getting bullied and shoots up his school

[ QUOTE ]
I always blame MM everytime some sucker hits his two-outer on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice hand. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2005, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe, there was that case against Judas Priest a few years ago and that got laughed out of court.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt get laughed out of court. there was a full blown trial. there was an interesting documentary made. it focused on the trial and the family and as one could guess, the family wasn't all that put together.

but judas was sweating the whole trial out. the judge was taking the allegation very seriously about backward hidden messages. there was one part on an album that was supposed to be played backwards to sound like "do it". that's it. do what? dunno.

one thing that won the trial for them was rob halford listened to all their records backwards and played parts in court and there one that sounded like a "i like peppermint chairs" or something silly like that. finally judge realized one could hear any such silly thing backwards on an album.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I meant there was a trial but was ludicrous once the evidence was put forward. Ok laughed out was an overstatement. But its scary to me that particulary in America (but it happens here as well) right wing and conservative minded people try and bame culture for the ills of their kids when is is usually the failures of the parents and some people are just mental that causes these incidents.

Its always metal that gets picked on for these things as well even though you tend to find more fights etc happening at mainstream music clubs and pubs thna at metal clubs and nights, in my experience anyway. I used to go to quite a few biker nights and they are the nicest kindest people you could ever hang out with.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats what I meant there was a trial but was ludicrous once the evidence was put forward. Ok laughed out was an overstatement. But its scary to me that particulary in America (but it happens here as well) right wing and conservative minded people try and bame culture for the ills of their kids when is is usually the failures of the parents and some people are just mental that causes these incidents.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. im sure it easier to point the finger at some outside influence than their own inner circle but it would seem common sense and personal responsibility would take over at some point. people dont always make rational decisions. factor in that they're grieving parents and i guess youre going to get some outrageous decisions every once in while.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, maybe not shot, but definitely stomped.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about having their houses egged?

Yugoslav
Old 03-23-2005, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but judas was sweating the whole trial out. the judge was taking the allegation very seriously about backward hidden messages. there was one part on an album that was supposed to be played backwards to sound like "do it". that's it. do what? dunno.

one thing that won the trial for them was rob halford listened to all their records backwards and played parts in court and there one that sounded like a "i like peppermint chairs" or something silly like that. finally judge realized one could hear any such silly thing backwards on an album.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you play Stairway backwards you can hear him say very clearly "Oh my soul I wish it would snow." If you're more creative you can hear "Satan I wish I was a brother to thee." Also, the song just sounds [censored] cool when played backwards.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:52 PM

1.The kid was getting bullied.
2.The kid shoots up the school.
3.Brillant reponder comments "I COULD SEE WHERE SOMEONE WOULD GET BULLIED TO THE MAX AND GET REVENGE"
4.Original poster reads whole posts and see's that Cory Neely is a freaking Donk who needs to look at his own posts before coming of with Donk like remarks.

My final analysis= Please close your account with 2+2, open an account with My Space and start posting in the game section. You may now join the hot tub.