Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2003, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Most trustworthy online sites?

FASTEST CASHOUT......ACR.....LESS THEN 48 HOURS [CASH IN YOUR HAND] VIA WESTERN UNION [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2003, 02:09 PM

Obviously, I wouldn't mind someone consistently playing trash hands. I can adjust for that. What makes me suspicious is, someone who isn't just playing "any two" all of a sudden decides to call a preflop raise with something like 74o, and then proceeds to stay all the way to the turn when he has nothing, not even a draw. Then he hits his miracle turn and river cards. This is what I observed many times at Party.

I've actually been critical of the "conspiracy theorists" on this forum in the past, but this has given me pause. Now, maybe these were just bad players who were flipping a coin each time to decide whether to call or fold. It's hard to gauge when you're playing online. But, my philosophy is, there are so many sites, why play somewhere where you have any doubt at all as to the integrity of the game. So, I've taken my business elsewhere.

Old 01-24-2003, 03:05 PM

Paradise...hands down is the best!
Old 01-24-2003, 03:16 PM

hi clark
you really should check out party, alot of traffic 24-7, and as far as cashouts go when i cash out via fedex in 36 hrs i have my check at my door, that is fast.
pimpdawg
partypoker
Old 01-24-2003, 03:26 PM

I was a bit surprised, too, because I didn't recall any "bad stories" about 24hr poker, so I did a quick search on this forum. I didn't find any.

Tom D
Old 01-24-2003, 04:01 PM

Im sorry I should clarify.The sites I heard bad things about are just rumours.I personally have tried all those sites except poker.com.Those sites sunrise,propoker,24 hr -I have played at those a little and havent had any personal problems -though I havent cashed out from any.Propoker has ALOT of games and have seen alot of advertising in mags.24 hr has been doing alot of adveritsing and has gotten alot of exposure the last couple of weeks on this forum.These sites look like they are taken steps in the right direction.However at this point I coulnt honestly say I would not feel %100 comfortabe with alot of money there.Ive been burned before and I wont again.So when someone asks which are the most turstworthy sites -my answers i stick by with the post above.This doesnt mean 24hr poker won't become one of the sites but the fact is its still small and has few games.Please realize truepoker,party and pokerstars all started out small and were in the same category until they became established and trusted.
Old 01-24-2003, 06:47 PM

I am glad you decided to clarify your viewpoint. Still, I would rather people did not put us in the same cateogory as either Propoker or Sunrise.

I much more enjoy the company of both Truepoker, PartyPoker and Pokerstars.

Best regards
Old 01-25-2003, 02:23 PM

Default Thanks everyone

I appreciate the feedback a lot. Thanks for the time to help.