Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2005, 10:13 AM

Default Empire 30-60, was I colluded against?

I haven't played much on Empirepoker so I don't have any knowledge of the players yet.

Anyway, first round since sitting down with 9 unknowns at the table.

I get dealt K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in CO-1 and openraise, coldcall by CO and both blinds also calls.

Four to the flop, K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

Blinds check, I bet, CO calls, sb folds, BB checkraise, I call intending to raise the turn, now CO threebets and BB caps it. I decide I've had enough and folds, CO calls the cap and the turn comes another King.

Board is now K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], now they both check. Wtf was that?

River comes a blank, 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

Now BB bets and CO folds.

I can't come up with any hands the CO could have had to play the way he did from the flop on except maybe 84, but then again he probably wouldnt see the flop with such a hand.

Whether my fold was bad or not is not the main point of this post although most of you will probably say it was bad since this is empire and all, but what I'm really concerned about is whether or not I was colluded, what do you think?

FatLoser