Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2005, 01:51 PM

Default ultimate bet-withdraw cancelled

Dear midnightsfg; ,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a withdrawal ( in the amount of $800.00) and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal# has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

Unfortunately we will not allow a withdraw to be processed, when your deposited only to get the bonus dollars. If that is the case we will process the withdraw and will have to remove the bonus dollars.

Please understand that when people deposit to get bonus dollars it is because they will play the money. It is unfair for the players that are serious about playing on our site.

Sincerely,

Casey
Customer Service

first time this has happened. I put in the 800 ,didn't get the bonus. put in another 500 got the bonus. I wanted to take the 1ST depoist out but looks like they have PRIMA network to handle this.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: ultimate bet-withdraw cancelled

Oh oh, I did this same thing.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:13 PM

leave a little in to play and it should be fine I had a litte in Dep to get crazy bonus and with drew that and left what there and it processed fine
Old 03-15-2005, 02:16 PM

This is a new policy?

A had no problem doing this the first day of the current bonus, or for all the bonuses last year. I always intend to play, but seldom get around to it.

[ QUOTE ]
Please understand that when people deposit to get bonus dollars it is because they will play the money. It is unfair for the players that are serious about playing on our site.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes little sense. Why would someone deposit for bonus dollars unless they intended to play at the site? Maybe not for a few months, but eventually. They tighten the bonus clearing rules (for 1st & 2nd at table) and then they bitch when we put them on the bottom of the list of places we intend to clear bonuses at. UB sucks.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:40 PM

Wow, UB is going downhill fast. They are raising prices and becoming bonus nits. I notice they never seem to have as many tables open as I remember.

Is UB going under? These could be the warning signs.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:49 PM

My withdrawal actually just appeared in Neteller even though I did the same as you.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:11 PM

I got the same email, but without the last two paragraphs.

I was honest and told them that I deposited to get the bonus but didn't feel like playing yet, and I plan to redeposit in the future.

I have about 600 bonus dollars piled up there. I do plan to play them off eventually, but if this is a new policy it might be enough for me to write UB off for good.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They tighten the bonus clearing rules (for 1st & 2nd at table) and then they bitch when we put them on the bottom of the list of places we intend to clear bonuses at. UB sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

How have the tightened the bonus rules in that regard? Have they quit awarding double points for starting a table? That's the only way I've managed to clear ANY bonus from UB....
Old 03-15-2005, 04:34 PM

I got the same email from them, I played 100 or so hands and then requested the cash-out again, it went through OK that time.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the same email from them, I played 100 or so hands and then requested the cash-out again, it went through OK that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be a smart policy change for UB. Just like Absolute gets people to play 100 raked hands every 60 days to preserve their bonus pile, now UB is "encouraging" at least some play for every bonus related deposit you make.