Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2005, 05:01 AM

Default Table Selection?

I'm running Poker Tracker for 30 min or so on 4 tables before I sit to play. What is the best way to decide the best table to sit at? Gametime won't give me stats untill I sit and play a hand and PT has the external gametime window but that is rather tedious entering all the names by hand on 4 tables.

How do you guys make a table selection?
Old 03-14-2005, 05:10 AM

Default Re: Table Selection?

[ QUOTE ]
How do you guys make a table selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pick a 7 or 8-handed game with a decent pot size and sit down. You'll usually end up with a decent game.

Almost all of the multitablers sort the full games by highest pot size and get on the waiting list. If you look at the games with huge waiting lists, almost all of the people on the waiting list are multitablers. By the time most of them get in, the game will be terrible.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Table Selection?

Go to www.playerview.net and use playerview. Its does the same thing as gametime, just much better.

Its better and more customizable. Plus u dont have to play a hand for the stats to show up. Tables appear in the menu, hit the refresh button and the numbers pop up how u like (u customize where all the numbers go)

Also, here is a cool party mod that changes the table to a much cooler looking thing and gives u an all black background which helps with looking at the numbers.

http://jezaja.quakeworld.nu/partymod/black.zip

Seriously though, try playerview, I found it to be a much better program at this point.

As far as table selection, average people hitting the flop should be at least 30 percent and up (preferable higher than that) -- here is a link to a newbie guide to using pokertracker and playerview together and what u should be looking for. Its five articles long.

http://www.bet-the-pot.com/poker-tra...ne-page31.html