Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: 1st break

Up to $3200.

Here's a poll question for you: Table bully ($6K) raising ~50% of hands opens from UTG+2 for $300. You have $3K and AQo in the BB. Folded around to you. Your plan?
Old 03-13-2005, 06:38 PM

Default Re: 1st break

down to a measly 1k chips after my QQ got sucked out on by A2 on a 9443 board. some people will call all the way down with anything.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Amusing whiner

BorgataDan [observer]: typical online players, no respect for the game whatsoever
BorgataDan [observer]: only online will a room full of people come to the defense of someone who CALLED an all in with 10 3
BorgataDan [observer]: amazing too, that he liked 10 3 so much that he called my all in but hasn't found a single hand to play since, hasn't had anything good i guess LOL
BorgataDan [observer]: as long as TC is playing the word "players" does not apply at this table
BorgataDan [observer]: i love that your so classy that not only do u call with those cards but have not humility or regret about it
BorgataDan [observer]: i don't know, I guess i'm more interested in outplaying my opponent than the overall outcome
BorgataDan [observer]: why even play man, u literally have a 0% chance of making the money at your skill level
BorgataDan [observer]: if u are a good player then u should have no problem rationalizing your play on the hand, so go ahead
BorgataDan [observer]: tell me why you played the hand well
BorgataDan [observer]: doesn't matter, i make more money playing poker than this entire table combined
Old 03-13-2005, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Amusing whiner

[ QUOTE ]
BorgataDan [observer]: typical online players, no respect for the game whatsoever
BorgataDan [observer]: only online will a room full of people come to the defense of someone who CALLED an all in with 10 3
BorgataDan [observer]: amazing too, that he liked 10 3 so much that he called my all in but hasn't found a single hand to play since, hasn't had anything good i guess LOL
BorgataDan [observer]: as long as TC is playing the word "players" does not apply at this table
BorgataDan [observer]: i love that your so classy that not only do u call with those cards but have not humility or regret about it
BorgataDan [observer]: i don't know, I guess i'm more interested in outplaying my opponent than the overall outcome
BorgataDan [observer]: why even play man, u literally have a 0% chance of making the money at your skill level
BorgataDan [observer]: if u are a good player then u should have no problem rationalizing your play on the hand, so go ahead
BorgataDan [observer]: tell me why you played the hand well
BorgataDan [observer]: doesn't matter, i make more money playing poker than this entire table combined

[/ QUOTE ]

I see this atleast 3 times a day
Old 03-13-2005, 06:50 PM

Default all in and all out

got cheeky and tried moving in with 77 at a table full of calling stations. didnt work so well, as I got called by TT and KT, and a T flopped.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:55 PM

Default Re: all in and all out

I'm out. AA after a limper to 500, called in both places. Moved in on the 763 flop, 66 was out and owned me.

put in my last 390 with K9s against aces, flopped the flush draw, turned a K, missed.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:59 PM

Default Crippled

I made an idiot move against the LAG and crippled mysefl down to $700. With AJ in EP, board came T98. I check-called the flop, Ten on the turn went check-check, then blank comes on the turn and I lead out for half my stack and get reraised all in. *sigh* down in dire straits gotta find my spot to move in and double. Dumb dumb dumb.
Old 03-13-2005, 07:01 PM

Default I\'m Crippled too

Very aggressive player who has reraised my EP raise THREE times in the last hour, comes over the top of me again. I make it 700. he makes it 1700. I push and have him covered, he calls. I turn over TT, he JJ. 1K in chips left.

ffffffffuuuuuu......

-Scott
Old 03-13-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Crippled

Whew, got my double up to $1600. Survived w. A8s vs KJo... still need another one to get healthy.
Old 03-13-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: I\'m Crippled too

UTG limper. I go all-in with my remaining 1K in chips with ATd. all fold to him who calls. he turns over A5h.

Flop is an ace and all clubs. turn is a Ten of CLUBS. river is a f-ing club and we chop. no justice.

next hand I have KJd I push again, get called by AT. AJ flop and no more help and I'm out.

GL to all who are still in.

-Scott