Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2005, 04:35 PM

Default ncaa and nba 3/11 picks.. opinions please

im not a good bettor so dont follow me, but i was just wondering what you all thought of these picks for today
i won on clem+17 and mizz +10 already so im pleased

1. UCONN -1 FIRST HALF ---( i feel that if syracuse is going to make a run at this game it will be the second half..I still think uconn had the entire game with the -1.5 spread but i am a bit worried about syracuse revenging that blowout)

2. ATLANTA HAWKS + 9.5 VS TORONTO-----the hawks have been keeping games close recently..they havent won any, but they played the celts very tough the other night and i feel that BOS is much better than TOR)

3. MEMPHIS GRIZ -1.5 AT UTAH-------(i dont usually like road teams in a game between two average or worse teams but i like the griz here. I think that utah has nothing to play for as they were just eliminated from playoff contention, and they have been terrible recently)

4. BOBCATS + 9 AT PHILLY---- again with the road team, but i feel that 2 things can happen a)philly continues to struggle and the bobcats possible win a close game or b) philly picks it up and win, but can they cover 9?..even with philly playing well a 9 spread is still tough to cover

5. KANSAS STATE +9 VS KANSAS-----both games this year were close with kansas winning by 9 and 7...i feel that the interstate battle should be close as kstate has a rivalry to play for, and kansas has struggled against inferior teams recently)

I also like WV in the first half +4..both WV and VIL have started well the past few games, but WV has been insane. Blowing out BC by 22 in the first half, and also killing a terrible prov team in the first. I don't like WV for the entire game, but i do like the first half. Also WV is on the bubble and must keep this a close game to be assured of a bid.
Thanks a lot for your opinions
good luck