Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Results

he didn't fill did he?
Old 03-10-2005, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Fire the second barrel

I bet 350 here if at all in a 3 way hand so if I get reraised I can get away as cheap as possible. Based on your flop bet and now its only 320 more then I like your all in to push villain B out with his flush draw. The short stack either has a made hand with a set but i'm more inclined to think he's gambling trying to hit his flush.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Results

He did fill, and I got crippled. Villain B later said it was a great reraise that made him fold the leading hand on the flop. If I was in Villain B's position, I'd fold anything but AA-QQ or a set. I'd call with two pair too, but B is not very likely to hold two pair.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Fire the second barrel

You bet too much on the flop. You could have accomplished the same thing with a bet of 400. Unknown villain B called off 1/4 of his stack so far on this hand, I think you're going to have a tough time pushing him out if you raise all-in.

Prima lets you go all-in here even though villain A's push doesn't qualify as a full legal raise? A lot of sites would just allow you to call. Either way, I just call because you're probably getting 10:1 and then I try to check it down.