Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2005, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Best Use of $300 in poker room bonuses

[ QUOTE ]
Are all the Crypto sites monthly bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, except Classic Poker, which I intentionally did not mention.

Classic is a one-time signup bonus, and I have heard too many stories about players getting jerked around by them , such as repeated statements from support claiming that the player had not fufilled the wagering requirements even though they had.

All of the cryptos mentioned above are monthly. Only InterPoker requires a deposit each month.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:41 PM

poker mountain has virtually no traffic right now, you'd be lucky to find even one full table open at $1/2 limit.

noble poker's bonus isn't the worst but it's far from the best available. my main peeve with them is that when you play multiple tables, they are all in the SAME window and you have to toggle back and forth between hands.

percentage match is not a good way to compare which deposit bonuses are good or not. most of the 100% deposit bonuses I've seen pay very little per raked hand towards clearing (Full Tilt in particular).

If you already have a $500 bankroll, then the party skins is probably your best bet in terms of bonus earning ability as well as soft players.

If you have between $200-500, then you can try Paradise Poker, or just keep reloading the crpytos every month until you get to $500.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
poker mountain has virtually no traffic right now, you'd be lucky to find even one full table open at $1/2 limit.

noble poker's bonus isn't the worst but it's far from the best available. my main peeve with them is that when you play multiple tables, they are all in the SAME window and you have to toggle back and forth between hands.

percentage match is not a good way to compare which deposit bonuses are good or not. most of the 100% deposit bonuses I've seen pay very little per raked hand towards clearing (Full Tilt in particular).

If you already have a $500 bankroll, then the party skins is probably your best bet in terms of bonus earning ability as well as soft players.

If you have between $200-500, then you can try Paradise Poker, or just keep reloading the crpytos every month until you get to $500.

[/ QUOTE ]

When was the last time you were at Poker Mountain? I usually find at least 2 or 3 $50 NL ring games going, along with full .50/1 and 1/2 limit games...the 6-max tables fill up quite often too.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When was the last time you were at Poker Mountain? I usually find at least 2 or 3 $50 NL ring games going, along with full .50/1 and 1/2 limit games...the 6-max tables fill up quite often too.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll check again tonight but those numbers sound AWFULLY lofty...my experience is about 75 players online at the most, and 3/4 of them at play money tables.

aren't you the same guy who though Full Tilt Poker was a good deal a few months back?