Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Too weak tight? Flop bottom set

Apparently learning a few big words and some fancy sentence structure doesn't teach you not to be an immature prick... People are discussing your hand. If you want a rhetorical jousting match where you can pick at each word in every post, why do it on a poker forum? You say, "I was attacked." If there was anything that could at all be perceived as an attack, it was annoyance at your petulant and defensive tone in trying to prove your line correct when the title of your very own post says "too weak tight?" If you don't really have any question and are just looking to pick a fight over your view of the hand, then don't bother posting it.

I don't post over here often, but I've seen you be this immature and annoying one too many times.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently learning a few big words and some fancy sentence structure doesn't teach you not to be an immature prick...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can this be perceived as an attack, or am I just paranoid?

[ QUOTE ]

You say, "I was attacked." If there was anything that could at all be perceived as an attack, it was annoyance at your petulant and defensive tone

[/ QUOTE ]

<<<<Uh, why are you posting this? You do realize that Ciaffone's laydown was based on a very long history with Villain and sickeningly accurate analyzation of Villain's play, right?>>>> (this is 100% untrue)

<<<<this hand is direct out of one of Ciaffones book's. Of course there was more relevant information that lead him to fold.>>>> (this is 100% untrue)

<<<<This is stupid. It depends so much on whom the opponents are. Against a lot of players you'd have to be completely nuts to fold the set of 2's here.>>>> (same guy who was 100% mistaken about me leaving out relevant info)

<<<<Call this bet everytime. Or don't play 22 if you're gonna be this much of a pansy everytime someone shows any strength fearing set over set.>>>>

I didn't really have any problems with that last one though, since it was part of a post in which a clear and logically consistent viewpoint was given. But I am not the only one on this forum who has a "petulant" nature.

And then of course there is you and Van Veen.

[ QUOTE ]

If you don't really have any question and are just looking to pick a fight over your view of the hand, then don't bother posting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry if you didn't see any worth in this post, or in the resulting analysis from people on both sides of the issue. I did not fight with anyone merely because they disagreed.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't post over here often

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you contribute a lot to the forum nonetheless. Thank you.

OK, I am done with this thread.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:52 PM

You are a touchy, hypocritical piece of dog poo. That is all.

-Evan