Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Cuntish behaviour?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about just letting it all wash over you, getting your car fixed, and getting back to enjoying your own life?

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically I decided to play God and decided that the money would be better off in the hands of the engineer than the idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't even bother to think this through, dumbass. It costs the guy nothing. His rate goes up the same no matter if the claim is a few hundred either way, as it's all one at-fault claim. And the mechanic will have to justify his estimate anyways.

So we all get to pay higher insurance because of your dickishness, and you come on here, tell your little "look at me" story, and try to be a hero. Sorry bub, you're no hero. And because I am unable to express an opinion without being nasty, I am banned from this site.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:45 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
What about just letting it all wash over you, getting your car fixed, and getting back to enjoying your own life?

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically I decided to play God and decided that the money would be better off in the hands of the engineer than the idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't even bother to think this through, dumbass. It costs the guy nothing. His rate goes up the same no matter if the claim is a few hundred either way, as it's all one at-fault claim. And the mechanic will have to justify his estimate anyways.

So we all get to pay higher insurance because of your dickishness, and you come on here, tell your little "look at me" story, and try to be a hero. Sorry bub, you're no hero. You're a cun[/i]t.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he was 18, and insurance goes WAY up at that age if you put in a claim, so he would bust a gut to pay himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be a man Hulk! Learn to read and comprehend.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So we all get to pay higher insurance because of your dickishness, and you come on here, tell your little "look at me" story, and try to be a hero. Sorry bub, you're no hero. You're a cun[/i]t.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well he was 18, and insurance goes WAY up at that age if you put in a claim, so he would bust a gut to pay himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because I'm sure he's going to pay the bill himself at 18, and I am sure the OP really does know this (instead of using it as a flimsy excuse to justify his own behaviour in light of the fact that he clearly didn't know about the overbilling being costly to the rest of us, or he surely would have mentioned this in the OP to avoid the inevitable flame).
Old 03-07-2005, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, because I'm sure he's going to pay the bill himself at 18, and I am sure the OP really does know this (instead of using it as a flimsy excuse to justify his own behaviour in light of the fact that he clearly didn't know about the overbilling being costly to the rest of us, or he surely would have mentioned this in the OP to avoid the inevitable flame).

[/ QUOTE ]

You're still not thinking this through. No insurance company is ever going to pay out without having their own person do an estimate first. If you want to commit insurance fraud, you have to work a little harder at it then just telling the mechanic to jack up the prices a bit.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're still not thinking this through. No insurance company is ever going to pay out without having their own person do an estimate first. If you want to commit insurance fraud, you have to work a little harder at it then just telling the mechanic to jack up the prices a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

That still isn't an excuse for conspiring to commit fraud in the first place.

Additionally, insurance fraud on auto accidents does happen and does result is higher premiums for everyone.

If the OP had a problem then he shouldn't have been a pussy and worked it out the person he had a problem with.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:52 PM

But you're forgetting about the mechanic, who makes money. So it's not bad for everyone, right?
Old 03-07-2005, 11:58 PM

jeeze like insurance companies ever did anyone a [censored] favor.

we've all been raped comin up from 17+ till near 25, so [censored] them.

i had an overbilled estimate for when some guy dropped a pipe on my car from a rooftop of a jobsite.

i knew he was payin cash and would haggle so it was overshot a little bit, backed up by another shop, i got 80 percent of what i asked for cash and called it a deal.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:03 AM

taser his ass
Old 03-08-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Additionally, insurance fraud on auto accidents does happen and does result is higher premiums for everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do agree with you completely on this point. People think they're "sticking it to the man" by ripping off insurance companies (or other large companies), but they're not. All of these costs just factor into the company's expenses and get passed down to the rest of us.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I did know this, because he happened to be an acquaintance. He left school @ 16, and had been working for 2 years. His parents might have helped him out also, as they were quite wealthy.