Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2005, 04:34 PM

Default AI - Make or break week for the guys...

With a third straight knockout, Bo will become the frontrunner. Constantine needs the judges to applaud his performance this week or his days are numbered. He won't go this week because he is the the most popular contestant right now, just not the best singer.

The two most likely to go this week are Scott Savol and Travis Tucker. Nikko Smith is the alternate. Its a shame, because all three are better then at least 4 of the 6 females that will be left after this week.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Re: AI - Make or break week for the guys...

I agree with Scott and Travis leaving this week. I'm actually playing Nikko for value (holding 31). He needs to put in a good week to stay alive, but I think his chances of survival are much better than scott/travis and if he makes it he'll be staying for a few weeks while the weaker females get kicked to the curb. This is my master plan at least. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

J
Old 03-07-2005, 05:53 PM

Do you have serious $ riding on this Jason or just a few bucks for fun?.

I haven't even watched yet...
Old 03-07-2005, 06:00 PM

About $1k. Most of my money is on bo/anwar. I have smaller amounts on Nikko, Constantine, and Anthony and will be selling these guys (hopefuly not at at loss [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] - I admit Nikko is probably a dangerous holding ) fairly soon and rolling any money leftover into the favorites.

I probably won't be holding everything until the end unless I'm really confident of who the winner will be. I'd rather take a smaller guranteed profit than risk it for a big score (or a push)...I'm a wuss. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

J

PS - I'm also pretty new at this so don't follow what I say, chances are I have no clue what I'm doing (granny and the others are your best choice if you just want to shadow plays).
Old 03-07-2005, 06:04 PM

I guess I will learn something about this for the next season...If you are putting up that kind of dough, it means you see a clear edge somewhere. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2005, 10:12 PM

i think anwar's performance of 'what a wonderful world' is amongst the very best i have seen in *any* american idol performance. it ranks with fantasia's 'summertime'. it is scary to think he will do nothing but improve. most idol winners and second placers get better as season builds because they get more comfortable with the surroundings/pressure.

anwar is unbelievevably talented.