Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Do Pokertracker and PlayerView work on Party Skins?

Hi,

I'm going to be moving to one of the PartyPoker skins so I can get rakeback. Will I be able to use Pokertracker and PlayerView on these skins? Are there any problems to be anticipated with moving from Party to a skin?

Also, any recommendations for which skin I should move to?
Old 03-06-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Do Pokertracker and PlayerView work on Party Skins?

Yes, they work.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:51 PM

They work very well because Paty Poker stores the hand histories on your hard drive. This means instant updates without the need for e-mailed histories from the site.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:35 PM

As others have said, they will work. As for which skin to use, Eurobet is the best one for rakeback, probably. That's because all reload and deposit bonuses you earn are subtracted from your MGR (monthly gross revenue), so if you make $100 in bonus money, you need to pay $100 of rake before you can even begin earning rakeback. The good thing about Eurobet is that they rarely (never?) have reload bonuses, and only a $50 signup bonus, so you don't have to worry much about that happening. You can still have Party and the possibility of Empire and other skins to earn bonuses on, without them affecting your rake. The only way this wouldn't be an ideal situation is if you never want to take advantage of bonuses (which is unlikely unless you're playing at a pretty high level), and can find a better rakeback percentage on another skin. Other than that case, I think this is the best way to do it.
Check the classified ads on this site to find a rakeback site. Look for at least 25% back, at least for Eurobet.