Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2005, 04:07 PM

Default Re: It\'s been a month since Poker Prophecy came out. What do you think

I'll just leave it at this, play for a week, check your stats, we missed more than 80% or recorded a win as a loss, go ahead and post. Then I'll admit that myself and 1200 subscribers are wrong. They will be happy because as far as they are concerned, the less people that own the product the better.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll just leave it at this, play for a week, check your stats, we missed more than 80% or recorded a win as a loss, go ahead and post. Then I'll admit that myself and 1200 subscribers are wrong. They will be happy because as far as they are concerned, the less people that own the product the better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, you're one heck of a salesman.
Is this representative of the level of customer support I would receive?
Old 03-06-2005, 04:59 PM

lol i thought about saying something like this.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:02 PM

Please make it 1199 customers. I bought the product because it was 20 bucks, and I wanted to see what it was or if it was useful. I am in no way satisfied with the product, and your results up to this point have been poor. You have also lied on several occasions (or at least stretched the truth). Your product is poor and so is your customer service.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:19 PM

Actually is like 1223 now, it's been a decent day so far. Feel free to e-mail me with your information and I'll refund your money. We haven't had a refund request in two weeks so we'll be sure to spot yours and refund/cancel your account immediately.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: It\'s been a month since Poker Prophecy came out. What do you think?

I checked out the database a few weeks ago. I started using the program and find it has merit. Especially for a around 1 $30+3 buy-in. Im using it in conjunction with pokertracker. Anyone Ive played more than 2-3 times gets plugged into poker prophecy. Than I can see an ITM percentage and how many games they are logging. If they are logging alot of games I can start to make some notes on thier play. This is just another tool that we can use. If it helps you get 1 extra player read per set it is well worth it.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:47 PM

The whole point is that their are people who don't like me personally or the product's concept in this forum. Alot of these people are friends with someone who is also making a software product for SNG tables. The reason I seem cocky is because I KNOW my customers are satisfied, if I were getting complaints/refund requests I would be apologizing. We literally have had no refund requests in two weeks, and 3 total.

I highly doubt that the person above a. has an account and b. will ask for a refund, but I could be wrong.

So this will be my last post, there is no point arguing with biased people that have personal reasons for their posts. I have tried to present people with answers to questions, but as soon as I do, someone from the clan chimes in, so there is no point in posting. So now I will take a cue from the Poker Sites, and the other businesses, and realize that the owner of a product should not be posting on a forum. Kind of stupid of me not to realize it sooner, but I was having fun.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The whole point is that their are people who don't like me personally or the product's concept in this forum. Alot of these people are friends with someone who is also making a software products for SNG tables. The reason I seem cocky is because I KNOW my customers are satisfied, if I were getting complaints/refund requests I would be apologizing. We literally have had no refund requests in two weeks, and 3 total.

I highly doubt that the person above a. has an account and b. will ask for a refund, but I could be wrong.

So this will be my last post, there is no point arguing with biased people that have personal reasons for their posts. I have tried to present people with answers to questions, but as soon as I do, someone from the clan, chimes in so there is no point in posting. So now I will take a cue from the Poker Sites, and the other businesses, and realize that the owner of a product should not be posting on a forum. Kind of stupid of me not to realize it sooner, but I was having fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to argue, and yes I have an account. I won't be asking for a refund because its 20 bucks and I paid for it, and I'm just not that kind of petty person.

I am not connected with anyone in any way who is making a program. I have no problem with the ethics of your product. I, in fact, think that your program is a great idea, and if it actually worked well, I would love it and be a huge supporter.

My problem with your product and you is that you have made claims on several occasions that you have not fulfilled. I do not appreciate being lied to.

[ QUOTE ]
Party Poker changed a couple things last week that threw us for a loop so we didn't hit close to 90% for about a week (more like 30%). We should be back to close to 90% as of yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link

Like I said, you have made claims that you have in no way lived up to, and it does not appear that you are going to live up to them at any time in the near future. This is my only problem with you, and I apologize for the way my first post came off.

If you ever do fullfill your promises and your program works as it could, I will purchase any upgrades and be a supporter.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:56 PM

what is the web site ... can't find it through google
Old 03-06-2005, 09:04 PM

good post, i dont think anyone is arguing, we just want what was promised. if this program worked like it is supposed to, it would be an amazing tool that would be pretty hard to complain about. would make tracking my stats a lot easier too. anyways, i hope pokerprohecy gets up to 100% somehow, then it would be great. until then..