Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 11:28 PM

Default 50 cent and G Unit lovers

I agree with Chaos. 50 cent is nowhere near the quality of Nas, Jada , and Joe. 50 is pissed at Game because he expected Game to have his back.

Did you hear what Nas did to Jay-Z in his dis tracks. Jay-z is a million steps above 50 cent and Nas destroyed(in most people's view) him.

What the 50 and G Unit lovers don't realise is that 50 is gonna get his ass kicked because his crew doesn't compare to Jada's. Also you guys havn't mentioned Styles who will take 50 down also.

Not everyone who hates 50 hates him because he is popular. They hate him because he sucks compared to the other rappers out there. Sure he has good tracks, but everyone does.

Next post will show you Jada's response.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Jada

[ QUOTE ]
Jadakiss is finally speaking out in response to 50 Cent's this track "Piggy Bank," and he can barely keep from smiling.

"This is the best thing that could have ever happened to us," Kiss exclaimed Tuesday in New York about how he and his crew

"I don't know what's wrong with 50. But I thank him for the opportunity to [let me] air his ass out." — Jadakiss

feel. "As long as we do it right, we can't go wrong from this. I can sell, I can make Styles' album double platinum alone just off this whole thing. My album sales for Kiss of Death is gonna start going up off this whole thing. It's just swinging the momentum our way, which we needed."

Jada said he wasn't surprised by "Piggy Bank" coming out because he has "spies" close to the G-Unit camp (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' "). He was, however, flabbergasted by what he called a weak lyrical showing by 50 on the song.

"When I heard 'Piggy Bank,' I was happy," Kiss laughed. "I felt way worse when I heard [Beanie] Sigel's [this] record [a few years back]. 'Piggy Bank' was funny to me. He's gotta have something else. That can't be it, it's garbage! I guess it was just a jab. But the power punch I'm gonna give him, that wasn't the right arsenal to start off the fight with."

On "Piggy Bank," 50 does say the track is just a warning shot, and hints he has more barbs up his sleeve. Kiss says that battle rapping is nothing new to him and he'll gladly go back and forth as long as 50 wants.

"I just want to benefit off it," Jada said. "I need Styles' album to benefit off it. That's where the real response is gonna be, but until then, I'mma give you a whole plate of hors d'oeuvres to live with until it comes. This is right up our alley, and I got nothing to lose. I'm still gonna sell 900,000 records, I still can go in any 'hood and I still get love from the people. This is just helping me out."

Much like Fat Joe told MTV News last week, Jada thinks that 50's "Piggy Bank" is just a publicity stunt. As for Jada's thoughts about Game being booted from the G-Unit for saying he was staying out of the "Piggy Bank" beef (see "50 Drops Game From G-Unit; Shots Fired At Radio Station"), the LOX rapper says 50's gone mad.

"I don't know what's wrong with 50," Kiss said. "But I thank him for the opportunity to [let me] air his ass out."

Jada will "air" 50 out, on wax, in just a few days — he plans to release a response track or two to the mixtape circuit. Styles' Time Is Money, meanwhile, should be out sometime this spring.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-02-2005, 11:37 PM

Location: No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks! Some of that real sticky icky
Default Re: Jada

[ QUOTE ]
Jada will "air" 50 out, on wax, in just a few days — he plans to release a response track or two to the mixtape circuit.

[/ QUOTE ] WHAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN G-UNIT IS WORKING ON A MIXTAPE???????? PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!!1111
Old 03-02-2005, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jada will "air" 50 out, on wax, in just a few days — he plans to release a response track or two to the mixtape circuit.

[/ QUOTE ] WHAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN G-UNIT IS WORKING ON A MIXTAPE???????? PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!!1111

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow didn't even think about after I read this thread and then this interview. Nice job pointing it out.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:56 PM

Location: No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks! Some of that real sticky icky

Us Gangstas have to keep it real.

Holla
Old 03-03-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: 50cent and the game, The next Biggie and Tupac?

Alright, you just proved that you truly are ignorant on the subject who doesn't know [censored]. For a second I thought you actually knowledgeable. I need to work on my reading comprehension? Ok, your post said about Aftermath not putting out anything good was one sentence and I don't know how I could tell you were being sarcastic since you were saying all sorts of other bullshit. My apologies there.

Speaking of reading comprehension, if you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic with:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, everyone puts out mixtapes?!?!!! You gotta be kidding!

You are pretty [censored] stupid. You act like this is some unknown knowledge. Of course we all know every motherfucking rapper puts out mixtapes you retard. I figured all the "??!?!" would be a dead giveaway that I was being sarcastic, but apparently not. I'll break it down more for you in the future.

And no, your completely wrong about Em not beefing with Nas or Jada. As for Nas, he said he isn't even going to respond, so we'll have to see what happens there. Em will inherit any beef 50 gets into, its that simple, he's said it before.

[ QUOTE ]
You are right, most people hadn't heard of Tupac before the whole Biggie thing. Good thing we can't say the same about 50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this is sarcasm that I am missing. Are you some kid who started listening to rap a week ago and thinks he knows everything about it? This ain't East Coast vs West Coast either, so don't know what your comment bout Dre working with East Coast artists has to do with anything, especially since G-unit themselves are East Coast. You say Em won't get involved, I say he will and it won't matter if he doesn't because 50's gonna come out on top anyhow. I guess we'll just wait and see.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are right, most people hadn't heard of Tupac before the whole Biggie thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMFAO if this isn't sarcasm.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Iovine to stop Jada's 50 Cent diss. While 50 has recently been poking fun at his labelmate Jadakiss, heads haven't heard much of a response from Jada. Lately, 50 has appeared in countless outlets discussing his motives for dissing Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Nas and Kelis on his highly anticipated track, "Piggy Bank." In XXL's February issue, the Queens rapper even told the publication that Kiss wasn't on his level because he's yet to get a platinum plaque. While the streets are impatiently waiting for Jada to strike back, insiders say Mr. Raspy may not get to retaliate. Rumors are spreading that Interscope Chairman, Jimmy Iovine won't allow a diss track because 50 is generating to much revenue for the label. Sources are saying Iovine fears the damage a tested lyricist like Kiss could inflict upon 50.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so confident in 50, but apparently Jimmy Iovine isn't. I think I'll go with Iovine over you 50 lovers on this one.I think he knows a little more then you guys.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are right, most people hadn't heard of Tupac before the whole Biggie thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMFAO if this isn't sarcasm.

[/ QUOTE ]what do you think [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2005, 08:10 PM

your whole post is a jarbeled mess of incorrect information, information which I don't feel like explaining to you, ergo I won't be replying to any more of your dumbass comments.