Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 03:47 PM

Default A funny thing happened while clearing bonus

4-tabling at .50/1 to clear Party bonus and saw this hand. I guess UTG+1 was afraid of.....?

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, UTG+2 folds, MP2 folds, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG+1 checks.

River: (3.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 5.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has 5d Ah (one pair, sixes).
UTG+1 has 6s 6c (four of a kind, sixes).
Outcome: UTG+1 wins 5.50 BB. </font>
Old 03-02-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: A funny thing happened while clearing bonus

[ QUOTE ]
I guess UTG+1 was afraid of.....?

[/ QUOTE ]

BB holding 3 K's?
Old 03-02-2005, 03:54 PM

he was slowplaying because he's so smart. i love getting slowplayed and losing alot less than i wouldve otherwise.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BB holding 3 K's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. More proof that PP is rigged.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:59 PM

One Eyed Jacks and Suicide Queens.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:06 PM

You sure him slow playing this had cost him a Bet? You could say it gained him a bet.

Yes the guy called the River but that was after Check-Check on the Turn. After Lead out bet on Flop a lead out beat on the river would almost always seen a fold. Yes/NO? Even if the guy calls on the Trun he not going to call again on the River with Ace high. Unless you have big LAG read on this guy.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You sure him slow playing this had cost him a Bet? You could say it gained him a bet.

Yes the guy called the River but that was after Check-Check on the Turn. After Lead out bet on Flop a lead out beat on the river would almost always seen a fold. Yes/NO? Even if the guy calls on the Trun he not going to call again on the River with Ace high. Unless you have big LAG read on this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe maybe not, at anyrate not betting the turn here in position is terrible

plus reasoning like what you just gave is horrible, its entirely results orientated, wrong, worthless and not worth reading ... and the BB already made 1 bad call, then another on the river he looks the part for shitty player calling the whole way with nothing type
Old 03-02-2005, 04:25 PM

he happened to have ace high that time, but if he has a king or a 8 he will pay drawing dead, same thing if he has a heart draw.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plus reasoning like what you just gave is horrible, its entirely results orientated, wrong, worthless and not worth reading ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree the corect play is to Bet out here on the turn.

But way is my reason for possible check. Or Check raise so horrible? Your going to say it does not matter what kind of read you might have on player? IF he is lag way would not check/raise for Vaule?

Saying it's not the right play and saying it's horrible play are 2 differnt options in my book. So lightin up! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2005, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plus reasoning like what you just gave is horrible, its entirely results orientated, wrong, worthless and not worth reading ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree the corect play is to Bet out here on the turn.

But way is my reason for possible check. Or Check raise so horrible? Your going to say it does not matter what kind of read you might have on player? IF he is lag way would not check/raise for Vaule?

Saying it's not the right play and saying it's horrible play are 2 differnt options in my book. So lightin up! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, going for the check/raise here is horrible, do you see why? Not betting the turn here is horrible.