Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2002, 02:23 PM

Default Game selection at Bellagio in December

Headed to Vegas from the 18th of December through the 25th. Just wondering what order of games I should plan to try and play? I am a regular 6-12 player in The bay area. Plan to play at the Bellagio, should I look mostly at the 8-16 games or should I look at the 15-30 games? I know 10-20 at the Mirage is awful most of the time. Any advice appreciated. Also does anyone know how the games tend to be the week before Christmas in general? Thanks in advance.
Old 12-04-2002, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Game selection at Bellagio in December

I like the game where they spin the big wheel, and some of the spots have 10 dollar bills on them! [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

you should post this in the B&M cardroom forum.

Coincidentally, I will be in Vegas at the exact same time. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

has anyone out there actually played on Christmas day in Vegas?
Old 12-13-2002, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Game selection at Bellagio in December

New poster, so take it easy on me, please. Where do I find the 'B&M cardroom forum' -- will be in Vegas several times feb. - may (including late WSOP events) and would like to know where my best chances are at mid-range hold 'em. Any non-sarcastic answers appreciated. Any sarcastic answers will be cursed under my breath. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Thanks