Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2005, 09:47 AM

Default Poker Mountain -- How is it?

Does anyone play Poker Mountain? How is the site? How long does it take to clear the bonus?

Thanks.

BC
Old 02-28-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Re: Poker Mountain -- How is it?

There aren't many games yet so I've been trying it out by giving them my 4th window when I'm working a site that only allows three tables.

To date I haven't seen any limit action above $1-2. Seems to be more no limit tables going than limit. Those are small games too.

The few times I've been there the games were on the tight side but beatable. Reminded me of Crypto games after half the boho's had cleared out for the month but with much better software.

The bonus is clearing at slightly better than $5/table hour at $1-2 which is not bad. So far I've had only one issue with the software and I kinda like it although it would be nice to see a stats feature added and a way to count your raked hands.

For a start up site I'll give it a solid B. Better than average but nothing to grab you away from the established sites on a regular basis yet.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:09 PM

More or less what kdog said. The software is a huge memory hog, but other than that pretty good. $5/th is about right for clearing the bonus, though if they can get more people in that should improve -- lots of stolen blinds on the 1/2 right now.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:10 PM

ask brown thumb
Old 02-28-2005, 09:30 PM

>>> and a way to count your raked hands.

All good comments, although the games have actually been picking up a lot the last two days since we started our multi-table freeroll tournaments. Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but you can check your raked hands played in real time at any time from the cashier tab / summary sub-tab.

Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com
Old 02-28-2005, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but you can check your raked hands played in real time at any time from the cashier tab / summary sub-tab.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have missed this somehow. Thanks Paul.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:04 AM

Action is thin (and somewhat tight), but they seem to be growing. I played some 2/4 and 3/6 last week before pulling my money back out to do some whoring. I like the site and think they have good potential, it's just going to be tough for them to develop a strong player base this late in the game. As a side note, I got my cashout INSTANTLY which was pretty cool, I wish more sites would do that.

J
Old 03-01-2005, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Action is thin (and somewhat tight), but they seem to be growing. I played some 2/4 and 3/6 last week before pulling my money back out to do some whoring. I like the site and think they have good potential, it's just going to be tough for them to develop a strong player base this late in the game. As a side note, I got my cashout INSTANTLY which was pretty cool, I wish more sites would do that.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I turned $190 into $890 on Saturday night, then won $300 on Sunday afternoon...few games, sure, but they're juicy [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]