Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2005, 06:07 AM

Default Re: Sweat request

Congrats.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:09 AM

First of all, congrats on going to WSOP. How you took out #3 and #4 was ....... amazing. Good luck. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2005, 06:26 AM

Congrats dude.
Good luck.
Had a feeling that when I returned to check that you might have pulled it off.

I would like to point out that the last two Empire WSOP-freeroll winners (jurollo and corey) both were on my table when I was eliminated.

Last week Jurollo was to my immediate left and my short-stack all-in with KQ lost to his 99 and I finished 24th.

Last night I finished 35th as Corey was 2 seats to my right. Some guy beat my AA with his awesome 33. Woo-hoo!!

So...the lesson is...if you want to win one of these WSOP freerolls, get on my table when I get knocked out. I evidently leave all the positive 2+2 karma with whatever fellow trout is closest.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:53 AM

I want to say thanks for the Zoo sweat. An a confessed terrible tournament player, I'm amazed I even made it to the final table, let alone took a WSOP seat. I did my fair share of sucking out and getting sucked out on, but in such a top-heavy tournament, I was willing to risk my stack to get chips for the final table. It worked out and I now know what it feels like to do excessive sucking out.

It hasn't hit me yet, but I think I'll just be walking down the street in the next week and yell "[censored] yeah" for seemingly no apparent reason.

This just goes to show Bonus Whoring (signup, IGMPAY, and the reload this month) and drunken LAGfests hav extra benefits: they allow you to collect raked hands for the freeroll. I had to play an extra 400 hands this afternoon to qualify and was actually down a bit, but I guess it was time well invested.

Thanks again.