[ QUOTE ]
banned

[/ QUOTE ]

POTY !!

Thank you Mat.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] busguy
Old 02-26-2005, 04:00 AM

Default Re: I stumbled across a Party Reload code

Thanks for the heads up guys. I am clearing as we speak. I am sure alot of you are doing the same.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:03 AM

ugh this party bonus is sucking for me so far...clearing it at 1/2 full...I normally play 2/4. anyways 800 raked hands in im down about 75BB. This has happened on my last 2 bonus clearing adventures. Maybe my play changes or somthing.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh this party bonus is sucking for me so far...clearing it at 1/2 full...I normally play 2/4. anyways 800 raked hands in im down about 75BB. This has happened on my last 2 bonus clearing adventures. Maybe my play changes or somthing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your limit sure did.

Why would you go from 2/4 to 1/2 to clear the bonus if 2/4 is your regular game?? That makes no sense considering you should clear playing 2/4 quicker, you give up less in rake and you can win more if you are a winning player. This has obviously been discussed at lenght before, but I still don't understand why you would bump down in limits for a bonus unless you are 1) playing at a different site than your normal and it is tighter or 2) you are playing more tables than normal and thus are not as comfortable. Otherwise you really shouldn't change anything when clearing a bonus as opposed to playing without. You should play to be a winning player regardless of a bonus and have the bonus as icing and not the cake!
Old 02-26-2005, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your limit sure did.

Why would you go from 2/4 to 1/2 to clear the bonus if 2/4 is your regular game?? That makes no sense considering you should clear playing 2/4 quicker, you give up less in rake and you can win more if you are a winning player. This has obviously been discussed at lenght before, but I still don't understand why you would bump down in limits for a bonus unless you are 1) playing at a different site than your normal and it is tighter or 2) you are playing more tables than normal and thus are not as comfortable. Otherwise you really shouldn't change anything when clearing a bonus as opposed to playing without. You should play to be a winning player regardless of a bonus and have the bonus as icing and not the cake!

[/ QUOTE ]

party's bonus clears much faster at 1/2 than 2/4..just trying to do this bonus then move back to empire and eurobet where i have rakeback
Old 02-26-2005, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
party's bonus clears much faster at 1/2 than 2/4

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? How does this work? More pots will be raked at 2/4 surely...
Old 02-26-2005, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope..and someone else could tell you more accurately, but is somthing like pots for 1/2 start getting raked at $6, and pots for 2/4 start getting raked at $20 or somthing. Numbers arnt correct but you get the idea
Old 02-26-2005, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope..and someone else could tell you more accurately, but is somthing like pots for 1/2 start getting raked at $6, and pots for 2/4 start getting raked at $20 or somthing. Numbers arnt correct but you get the idea

[/ QUOTE ]

Rake starts at $5 for 1/2, and $20 for 2/4. So all else equal, more pots will be raked at 1/2 than at 2/4.

Freakin
Old 02-26-2005, 01:29 PM

I just deposited $1000 and no bonus. I called party support and the guy told me that the reason the bonus was not given was because I put a space between BONUS and FEB. This is not true as I made sure not to do that. But he credited me the bonus anyway. So they are definitely doing something weird over there.