Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2005, 05:05 AM

Default Re: anyone elses dad an [censored]?

btw am i really alone in this? is there nobody else who has no PASSION in life? i have things i like to do.. just nothing that i could get paid to do. it's not like i don't enjoy life, i love it! but i was talking about jobs.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:05 AM

So you're against religion since it is an opiate for the masses, but you are all for taking medication to boost a life that you call happy to begin with. I don't know what else to say about this, but I want to make sure I have this correct.

Also, paying cash for everything is a very bad thing to do.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw am i really alone in this? is there nobody else who has no PASSION in life? i have things i like to do.. just nothing that i could get paid to do. it's not like i don't enjoy life, i love it! but i was talking about jobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

that relates to jobs...its basically u take what ur passionate about and do that for a living - thats a drive and a motivation
Old 02-26-2005, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So you're against religion since it is an opiate for the masses, but you are all for taking medication to boost a life that you call happy to begin with. I don't know what else to say about this, but I want to make sure I have this correct.

Also, paying cash for everything is a very bad thing to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

No i am not religious and yes i believe some people should be on medications - its a chemical imbalance that can be tilted back in the correct direction...its not like meds r BAD, the only time they r is when theyre incorrectly given or misused.

And no - paying cash for "major" purchases is never a bad move. I have used credit cards that i pay off to build credit, but paying cash for cars, houses, land etc is never bad because u always have that as collateral
Old 02-26-2005, 05:12 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

that relates to jobs...its basically u take what ur passionate about and do that for a living - thats a drive and a motivation

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes it's not easy to find people willing to pay you to do something you really like to do.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

sometimes it's not easy to find people willing to pay you to do something you really like to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

then what do u like??

im sure u can make enough doing it to get by...or play poker on the side for extra cash...or marry some girl u LOVE that has money...there r many different choices but u should always have a job that makes u happy in some form or another
Old 02-26-2005, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you guys. I keep telling Daryn he's lazy. Daryn you want to move out so suck it up and play some poker so you can buy a place, I think it is pretty simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know if it's lazy, or if i just find life boring. no idea of a job excites me, even playing poker is suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like u need some serious medication and therapy...and im not kidding

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't stand that [censored] Daryn but god you are the definition of dumb bitch. He sounds young, that's it and I'm not kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not young, thats unmotivated with life with no drive - young is the oppisite of that - they have passions but possible no direction as in they dont know which path to choose - not a lack of passion for ANYTHING....

[/ QUOTE ]

Save the [censored] in depth analysis. I have a younger brother who is extremely intelligent and he pretty much feels the exact same way. Jobs are to earn money and they suck, he plays poker because it is easy money and he can do other things. His is video games. At some point he will grow up and find something that truly interests him, or perhaps he won't and will just play poker. What he won't do is listen to some no nothing who won't shut her mouth about whether or not he should get on medication.

I hate stupid bitches.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:21 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

then what do u like??

im sure u can make enough doing it to get by...or play poker on the side for extra cash...or marry some girl u LOVE that has money...there r many different choices but u should always have a job that makes u happy in some form or another

[/ QUOTE ]

i really think that is BS ideal world type stuff.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:21 AM

i'm the same way.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:22 AM

btw don't get me started on the fact that i believe love doesn't exist.