Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2005, 10:12 AM

Default Re: PARTY RELOAD FEB???

Just deposited and didn't get mine either. What up with that?
Hope its just a one time glitch.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:18 AM

Default They are not replying to my emails...

Its been over two hours since I deposited, I have sent four emails, tried calling their number (yet get cut off whilst its still ringing) and I still don't have the bonus money in my account!

What email address are you all writing to, when trying to get in contact with the (seemingly elusive) customer service at Party Poker?
Old 02-25-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: They are not replying to my emails...

I wrote to info@partypoker.com and they had my bonus within about 5-10 minutes.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:57 AM

I sent an email and had the bonus within a few minutes.

Maybe this is their way to weed out some of the fake accounts people use for bonuses?
Old 02-25-2005, 01:37 PM

The bonus in my account didn't show up at first, i emailed PP, and then it showed up within 10 minutes.

I looked on my bonus details page, and the bonus is there, however there is a COMPBONUS, which says dropped....this bonus was not there before, and i would like to whore this as well

anyone know if i can get this bonus back? do i just have to make another reload.....TIA...
Old 03-21-2005, 06:26 AM

Default Re: PARTY RELOAD FEB???

We have checked the bonus of player weave41 during hand number 1765007739. Although the bonus you reported does look suspicious on its own, there is no pattern to suggest that this player is intentionally getting bonuses. Players can and will be legitimately getting a bonus at times that would look suspicious.

We have investigated this player's history of bonii and use of rakeback. At this point, there is no reason to believe that the player in question intentionally bonused during the hand that you reported. This player has rarely ever been bonused or used the Rakeback. We have made a note of this hand and the investigation done for future reference. If the player does at any time show a pattern of abuse we will remove his codes. We have sent an email to the player informing him of the investigation and making him aware of our policies regarding Rakeback. We hope that you appreciate our efforts to be an honest and fair site.

If you need any bonuses, have any questions or concerns; please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you next Thursday.

Lori