Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2005, 03:56 PM

Default Re: berating fish

Urak is a perfect example of why having your VP$IP and PFR in the right range does not a winning player make.

Tomitivo is a dick too. "Holy idiot!"
Old 02-24-2005, 05:20 PM

Tomitivo doesn't berate fish. He berates evryone. That dude has a five word vocabulary: Idiot, genius, good raise, and lol. He also must hold the record for the longest one way conversation.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:22 PM

Oh - how I loathe tomitivo and his "lol idiot" "lol moron" comments after every damn hand. EVERY HAND - win or lose.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:25 PM

Anyone every seen a guy "remarx" - dude went off on some guy last night who played 44 like Aces. I jumped in because he was spewing wayyyyy too much - how he cashes out 30k a month. The whole table was full of horrible players, a dream situation, - and he starts going off. Pretty soon we all start making fun of him and he leaves - and they all go back to seeing the river w/ 55. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2005, 05:27 PM

Well, URAK is certainly a winning player but not a huge winner IMO just based on my observations of his play. I haven't seen him since I got Pokertracker so I don't have any numbers.

Another chap (who clearly plays very well and wins) but who constantly berates poor players is Speeder757 (I am not sure of the 757 part).

We should come up with a fish beraters list and keep a vigil on these guys and report them to Party.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, URAK is certainly a winning player but not a huge winner IMO just based on my observations of his play. I haven't seen him since I got Pokertracker so I don't have any numbers.

Another chap (who clearly plays very well and wins) but who constantly berates poor players is Speeder757 (I am not sure of the 757 part).

We should come up with a fish beraters list and keep a vigil on these guys and report them to Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be surpsised if Ura was a winner at full tables.

He's v. good at getting the worst player at the table to sit out and play him HU, though, which is one of the biggest reasons I report his chat to Party.

scrub
Old 02-24-2005, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's him. That is the guy who was cracking off all of the "get brain cancer and die" crap. I think he is terminally ill or something based on some of his responses when people told him to die in return.

Either that or he was just coming up weak with comebacks... like when someone tries to bust out "my mom is dead" in response to a "your mom" joke. So flaccid.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:38 PM

I've been playing online now for the last few weeks and I can't tell you how many 2+2'ers that I run into on Party Poker that are CONSTANTLY yelling at bad players for being "fish."

Yes, invariably these people are right that the person played badly but -- so what? It's their money and it's a game.

I'm not going to name names as that's likewise rude, but it's FAR more than I would've thought in my pre-online days.

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com
Old 02-24-2005, 08:13 PM

I would complain about tomitivo. Except that I love it when he is at my table.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tomitivo doesn't berate fish. He berates evryone. That dude has a five word vocabulary: Idiot, genius, good raise, and lol. He also must hold the record for the longest one way conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tomitivo has called me a moron on many occasions. He also likes to say "omg"

I think a lot of these Party 15 players have some kind of memory impairment. They play poker everyday, but somehow they are continually suprised at what they are seeing. It is some form of poker amnesia.