Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 04:21 AM

Default Re: RESULTS on 30-60partyhand-sukfukcombo

[ QUOTE ]

I'll post in this thread too, since people are feeding the troll here too....

These posts sound like the troll Sophia/Matador from SSH a few weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Very nice work.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:24 AM

I dont know why you got that error message, i hope you are not insinuating that this was a play money hand. Anyone who knows party poker 30-60 regulars knows the players. Why in the hell would i waste my time with a play money hand.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:27 AM

OK, one more question, i never played play money in my life, but i doubt you will ever see a play money hand EVER at ANY limit, where the whole table folds to the blinds.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:56 AM

Ok, i took a picture of my poker tracker that has the hand, i dont have a website to post it on so i can copy it to this folder, whoever took that picture, please e-mail me @ Rogermnj@aol.com and i will send you the picture.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:56 AM

Here is the hand in my tracker for that yoyo that thought i was putting in play money hands.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, i took a picture of my poker tracker that has the hand, i dont have a website to post it on so i can copy it to this folder, whoever took that picture, please e-mail me @ Rogermnj@aol.com and i will send you the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you obviously have absolutely no idea what the definition of the word joke is...

that picture with play money just took the hand number and superimposed it on the play money denial request for a hand history....and this is coming from a guy who could very easily confuse his computer for a hammer ...

-Barron
Old 02-23-2005, 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you obviously have absolutely no idea what the definition of the word joke is...

that picture with play money just took the hand number and superimposed it on the play money denial request for a hand history....and this is coming from a guy who could very easily confuse his computer for a hammer ...

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron, you are really gullible. Or incredibly funny. One or the other.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron, you are really gullible. Or incredibly funny. One or the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

the diablo, did you know they took the word gullible out of the dictionary?

-Barron
Old 02-23-2005, 10:57 AM

I do see the point you were trying to make. An opponent like this would have check-called the river with anything of remote showdown value so his check-raise means something really strong or something really weak. So I can't fault your river play there.

However, I wouldn't have gotten to the river in the first place. The preflop call is iffy but I think I can justify it because of the implied odds. But I definitely fold this on the flop. You are drawing to draws and even though your pair outs are likely good, you won't hit the vast majority of the time, and you can't expect to be able to bluff out your tilty opponent most of those times because he will often have a pair or A or K high.

If he had capped the river, would you have even posted this hand?
Old 02-23-2005, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If he had capped the river, would you have even posted this hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy went on to win $6800 that session. I can't believe you would question him.