Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 04:31 AM

Default Re: So you could miss a Party bonus..and not know it?

I got this cashout restricted bonus too. I found the extra money on my account, e-mailed to support about it, and they replied w/ details. After a couple of hours I got the e-mail about the bonus which should be sent in the same time with the money. Guess the money travels faster on Party than e-mail.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:40 AM

Default Re: So you could miss a Party bonus..and not know it?

[ QUOTE ]
Which bonus is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is an account specific bonus. I have two active accounts on party (one is mine, one is my fiance's account), and only my account is given the option for this bonus. Not real sure what the criteria is, but I got a popup when I logged in for a few times in a row telling me to use the bonus code FEB05RELEASE, and that I would get 15% up to 100.

[ QUOTE ]
So you're going to give up $50-100/hr, and instead do a $20/hr bonus? Right...

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I did give up 50-100 an hour to make 20 an hour for a few hours. It is a nice break from the grind and swings of SNGs to play with a 25 dollar buyin every now and then. Free money with little to no risk is always nice too.

[ QUOTE ]
Since the OP said he received no email and it did not show under his bonus column at cashier, if you were playing another site (for example Stars) and did not open Party for a week or more, you could receive this bonus, be unaware, then 7 days pass while you play elsewhere, and you lose the bonus because you didn't happen to check your Party account during that peiod of time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally did get a confirmation email today about the bonus that had been put in my account, but it was 3 full days after the money had hit my account, and only left me 4 days to play the 1000 required hands.