Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Sorry for the BUMP

ill be there march 3-7 staying at luxor...i usually only play 2-4 or 4-8 but i'll be playing at luxor mostly but may try excalibur and possible mandalay bay from around ten at night till early morning hours..if anyone is around say "hey"...i'll be wearing glasses and a michigan wolverines hat, i look like i'm about 25..maybe see some of you there [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Sorry for the BUMP

[ QUOTE ]
ill be there march 3-7 staying at luxor...i usually only play 2-4 or 4-8 but i'll be playing at luxor mostly but may try excalibur and possible mandalay bay from around ten at night till early morning hours..if anyone is around say "hey"...i'll be wearing glasses and a michigan wolverines hat, i look like i'm about 25..maybe see some of you there [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm.... I am also 25 and will most likely be wearing a UofM hat while I'm in Las Vegas March 3-7. I'll be in the Bellagio, though, playing 4-8 or 8-16.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:28 PM

Default bellagio

i might venture down there too patrick, not sure why but i forgot to mention that in my last post...if i do it would probably be saturday night, keep an eye out
Old 02-25-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Michigan hats....the new brown trout???

Actually, as the guys I go to Veags with own a huge solk screening company, I was thinking of making some simple t-shirts with "sup bro" on the front and "_+_=4" on the back.

I figure that should make bumping into 2ers next weekend a lot easier for me.

7 days baby!!
Old 02-25-2005, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Michigan hats....the new brown trout???

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, as the guys I go to Veags with own a huge solk screening company, I was thinking of making some simple t-shirts with "sup bro" on the front and "_+_=4" on the back.

I figure that should make bumping into 2ers next weekend a lot easier for me.

7 days baby!!

[/ QUOTE ]
My friends and I were wanting to have coozies each with a stupid picture of a different one of us and our stupid nickname on them. T-shirts were a close second. They're both retarded enough to be just about perfect for this kind of trip. In the end, we'll all be dressed as if we're normal members of society and will have to rely on our own inherent idiocy to make a big enough fool of each of us.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:21 PM

My gift to my groomsmen.......three baseball hats, Badgers, Brewers, and Packers. Last name stiched on one, nickname on another and the wedding date and "Up and F'in down" (are slamming chant from pre-married days) on the other.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:29 PM

Default FREE $25 Bounty for wearing Truepoker Gear in Las Vegas 3/4 - 3/5

I will be in Las Vegas during the weekend of March 4. I will be in poker rooms on the Strip or Palms/Rio.

If I see you wearing a Truepoker Shirt or Hat, while you are seated and playing, I will comp you $25.00. (No passing around a single hat to get $25 each.)

If you want to pick up some Truegear to wear in Las Vegas, email me at management@truepoker.com.

See you next weekend in Las Vegas.

Truepoker CEO
Old 02-25-2005, 06:32 PM

i'm not sure if i can wait 7 more days...its fricking snowing here in michigan....well, hopefully i'll run into a few of you while i'm there...like i said before, will probably be at luxor...but i see a few of you may be at excalibur (which is right next door) so maybe i'll try it over there a few nights...also still might go to the bellagio saturday night so watch out for michigan hats as it sounds like patrick wil be wearing one too....is it warm out there yet?..hopefully it quits raining too!!!! oh well at least it won't be snowing!!!!!!!!!!1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2005, 12:35 PM

Default I can\'t give up my amateur staus for $25

I still have four years left of eligibility. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you walk through Harrahs, I'll be the 30 year old with a bunch of retired 50-60 something retired cops playing craps yelling "show me your two-two" or quacking luck ducks for a hard four. Otherwise I'll bump into some of you at the poker tables. I'll be golfing Friday and Saturday in the morning.....probably for sure going to hit the Sunday tourney in Harrahs and then some late night one around town all weekend. Anyone going to be playing in the Friday nigth Bellagio event. Sadly, because of landing and driving straight to the golf course, I won't be able to play in a SNG to get into it.....but may come sweat someone if I know they are in it.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:39 AM

Default Re: I\'ll go up to $28 and throw in an autographed picture of Mason,

.... just for you.