Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-21-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: I THINK BROWNTHUMB IS RUDE, CRUDE, AND SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE....

[ QUOTE ]
I dont want to start any mess, but does anyone agree? He creates accounts after he has been banned at a site, he raises every single hand bla bla bla..... And POT is illegal, I wish I knew your name and address as I would turn you in to the proper authorities.... If you would like to play heads up at UB, just let me know, im there, any stakes...........later

[/ QUOTE ]

I really am socially unacceptable. I know P.O.T. is illegal and I spend most of my time either obtaining it or smoking it. That is not technically correct since I now have a vaporizer. I also got a grinder and smoke the residue which is called Keef or something.

Anyway, that is fine. Rules are only for those who want to follow them, I think rules against P.O.T. are unjust.

Alcohol does much more social damage. I had a friend drink himself to death before he was 30. He drank for 10 years. He would have a case of beer, a bottle of schnapps (or vodka), and when we played cards, a bottle of champagne. We called it hops, schnapps, and pops. He had a seizure one week after the Pats beat the Rams in the Superbowl. He bit his toungue, his air was cut off. He had massive brain damage and died one week later. HE never gained consciousness.

I would not have mattered. He had no more liver and was going to die anyway with 6 months.

It was sad, but he wanted it that way. Even after he puked blood in the sink, he would start back in.

Any of you Commerce players might know this guy. "Jimmy." He was a floor man for the late shift (10 p.m. - 6 a.m.) He usually worked the top.

I would not play you heads up or at all if I could avoid it. I like to lose to people having fun along with me. Not some judgemental prick who is just there for the money. YOu are the guy who goes to the SuperBowl party just because there is free food and beer, even though you don't know or like the host too well. You drink the guy's beer the whole time, yet you don't have the courtesy to at least introduce yourself and make some effort at conversation.

P.O.T. is the perfect social drug. You should have some.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont want to start any mess, but does anyone agree? He creates accounts after he has been banned at a site, he raises every single hand bla bla bla..... And POT is illegal, I wish I knew your name and address as I would turn you in to the proper authorities.... If you would like to play heads up at UB, just let me know, im there, any stakes...........later

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll put it at even money that this person is brown thumb?
Old 02-21-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's just some troll.

I'm with BrownThumb on alcohol vs. P.O.T., BTW. When I was 12 and spending a summer in the middle of the backwoods with nothing to do, two other 12 year olds got a hold of some vodka and had a drinking contest. One was smart enough to use a chaser; the other had 24 shots of straight vodka and wound up having to be resuscitated twice that night after his heart stopped. Oh, and the numb spot in his head implied he had a stroke.

I bet his parents wish they'd had a smoking contest instead.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My first thoughts...

Freakin
Old 02-21-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well unless he is trying to disguise himself, Brown Thumb has not been known to use the ...... style.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think rules against P.O.T. are unjust

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried sucking on your Brown Thumb instead?.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-21-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am very sorry to hear about your friend......... I didnt mean to come off as bad as I did, sorry... And good luck at the tables brownthumb.. Maybe i will try pot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:15 PM

Default My thoughts exactly......

So I guess I'll just put my money behind yours on the line.....