Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2005, 04:23 AM

Default PRIMA AND HAND HISTORIES

F#CK IT! How is it even possible that hand histories have been broken for [censored] three weeks?? Im trying to download the hand history *.txt file for PT and when I open it it just says "An Error has occoured while
processing your request." blah blah.. same [censored] fro three weeks allready and same with ladbrokes!!

Here is what prima answered: Dear Customer,
Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately there is currently a technical issue with the exporter function in
the playcheck. Our technicians are working to resolve this as soon as possible.
Please rest assured that no data will be lost, and that we can retrieve these
data in the form of an audit report for you at any time later on. For now,
please await and see if the playcheck exporter will be up and running shortly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have other queries.

Regards
Ian XXXX

buaahha as soons as possible, yeah right. Im going to post on every internet forum and tell how much prima sux if they dont fix it very soon!

TILT ME NOT!
Old 02-20-2005, 11:34 AM

Default Re: PRIMA AND HAND HISTORIES

I completely agree. I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and got the same answer.

Of course, their statistics probably show that only a tiny fraction of a percent of all their players ever download hand histories, so we're a "meaningless" minority to them. Problem is, I'll bet that the ones who are most interested in their hand histories are some of the most active players, too.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:55 AM

"Please rest assured that no data will be lost, and that we can retrieve these
data in the form of an audit report for you at any time later on."

I had one of those sent to me. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS A PROPER LOG. Just an excelsheet with the info you find when browsing the hands you played. Not the actual cards or what others had. And no, it cannot be imported to PT. Prima sux at the moment, worse than when they were dosed.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:02 PM

You could play on the TV tables and video the game.

Lori
Old 02-21-2005, 09:58 AM

Default I quess I know why the hand history is broken..

Ok im going to tell now why the hand history is "broken". I havent writed about this before because I wasent 100% sure, now I am.

This happens especially in omaha tables. Often when player X ( just some random) wins a pot he wont get the moneys from it, other players lose the moneys but moneys never come to the winner. And this happens alot, and support just says we havent noticed anything and cant give you money, because you cant prove it ( hand history!). I have seen this happen many times and also heard now from reliable source who is victim of this BS.

Since today im going to boycott prima untill they fix the problems.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Re: I quess I know why the hand history is broken..

[ QUOTE ]
Ok im going to tell now why the hand history is "broken". I havent writed about this before because I wasent 100% sure, now I am.

This happens especially in omaha tables. Often when player X ( just some random) wins a pot he wont get the moneys from it, other players lose the moneys but moneys never come to the winner. And this happens alot, and support just says we havent noticed anything and cant give you money, because you cant prove it ( hand history!). I have seen this happen many times and also heard now from reliable source who is victim of this BS.

Since today im going to boycott prima untill they fix the problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats just plain bs. This happens a lot, lol. You just lost the hand and didn't realize why.

Hand histories work, were just not able to download them. The proof is still there.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:27 AM

Please stfu. Since you obviously dont have a [censored] clue what you are talking about? Do you even play POT LIMIT OMAHA there? Idiot.

Ok little softer: A lot = I see this happen at least one time in every >2hour session. And all in the table see it.

About the hand histories yes, they are there but the support wont accept them as a proof. ( at least not expekt)
Old 02-21-2005, 10:40 AM

So what does the hhs look like the, doesnt the winner get the funds credited in the hh's, i msure they do, couse they would have noticed it if not... so of course they cant accept them as proof...