Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: What is Lansing/TheMatador/Cinnamonwind/Sophia/PuppyKicker ill with?

I think the only disturbing thing is to realize that you actually spent time starting a post about an anonymous internet poster, then bothered to research it by linking to previous posts. Its bad enough that we spend as much time as we do thinking about poker, but your minor obsession with another poster is just too weird.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Re: What is Lansing/TheMatador/Cinnamonwind/Sophia/PuppyKicker ill wit

This is classic CW too. Any time you point out how truely bizarre her behavior is, she spins it around and without adressing your point, points out how weird it is for YOU to be concerning yourself with her. Just an observation....
Old 02-10-2005, 04:04 AM

You armchair psychologists crack me up, seriously. Now you're stuck pointing out quotes and not even being able to say what they mean (the mysterious "I'll just not say anything about this, but THINK ABOUT IT OOOOOH!") and trying to make the case that I am somehow reversing things.

I'm doing nothing of the sort. I trolled, and people caught me out. Fine. That's what happens, and trolls are trolls. But the amount of effort spent on it is really remarkable, and it's difficult to take the judgemental attitude of such obviously pathetic internet detectives/psychologists/moral lecturers very seriously at all in light of it.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You armchair psychologists crack me up, seriously. Now you're stuck pointing out quotes and not even being able to say what they mean (the mysterious "I'll just not say anything about this, but THINK ABOUT IT OOOOOH!") and trying to make the case that I am somehow reversing things.

I'm doing nothing of the sort. I trolled, and people caught me out. Fine. That's what happens, and trolls are trolls. But the amount of effort spent on it is really remarkable, and it's difficult to take the judgemental attitude of such obviously pathetic internet detectives/psychologists/moral lecturers very seriously at all in light of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I asked a bunch of random people to read your posts, and they concluded that you were seriously ill, this would have credence?
Old 02-10-2005, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I asked a bunch of random people to read your posts, and they concluded that you were seriously ill, this would have credence?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it sure would! The clinical diagnosis of a group of socially dysfunctional poker nerds based on the content of some posts on an internet message board would, I daresay, hold up to even the most exacting expert scrutiny in any reputable psychological journal.

Idiot.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You armchair psychologists crack me up, seriously. Now you're stuck pointing out quotes and not even being able to say what they mean (the mysterious "I'll just not say anything about this, but THINK ABOUT IT OOOOOH! ") and trying to make the case that I am somehow reversing things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matador quote from earlier in the thread:

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really have that much time on your hands, or are you the one with the disorder, looking for attention on an internet message board by holding yourself out to be superior to one of the "crazies" on the board and revelling in this fact publicly?

Think about it, won't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOH!
Old 02-10-2005, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You armchair psychologists crack me up, seriously. Now you're stuck pointing out quotes and not even being able to say what they mean (the mysterious "I'll just not say anything about this, but THINK ABOUT IT OOOOOH! ") and trying to make the case that I am somehow reversing things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matador quote from earlier in the thread:

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really have that much time on your hands, or are you the one with the disorder, looking for attention on an internet message board by holding yourself out to be superior to one of the "crazies" on the board and revelling in this fact publicly?

Think about it, won't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOH!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even need to mention the O-word
Old 02-10-2005, 06:06 AM

Yup, 2+2 is running out of users who don't own Lansing.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:37 AM

Default Serious genuine question

Given this is the psychology forum, please answer this question at face value, it isn't loaded.

Why are you here? What do you get out of being here and pretending to be all those people? Why don't you leave?
Old 02-10-2005, 09:05 AM

I want to be more like you! Where do I buy those tight little pants you wear and that sexy little cape you carry? How long did it take you to get aclimatized to living in the bus station men's room? Seriously...I want to buy the book, if the feds will let you profit from the proceeds. You're a genious.