Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2005, 12:21 PM

Default 103 SNGs

I don't know if useful information about my play can be culled from these stats, but if anything jumps out at you that you think would be helpful, please let me know. I'm going to start posting hands more frequently on this forum as well. (These are all Party $20+2 btw).

Thanks all!

Rhone.

Old 02-09-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Re: 103 SNGs

Of course, very small sample size but goos results none the less! Were those your first 103 $20 SnGs or did you play more before that? How many did you play at $11 before moving up and what were your numbers like?

Also was this 1, 2, 3 or 4 tables at a time you were playing?
Old 02-09-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, very small sample size but goos results none the less! Were those your first 103 $20 SnGs or did you play more before that? How many did you play at $11 before moving up and what were your numbers like?

Also was this 1, 2, 3 or 4 tables at a time you were playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are all my 20+2s, but I did about 70 10+1's before moving up. I have an ROI of 11% on the 10+1's, and had no right to move up, but I did anyway. Believe me, I attribute most of these results to luck and good cards, which is why I'm going to start posting more.

Oh, and you're right, I should have mentioned this: I play only one SNG at a time, though occasionally I will have a limit ring game window open during the early rounds.
Old 02-09-2005, 01:56 PM

solid, though i've read that the seconds are supposed to be less than both the 1st and 3rds for proper play...but my numbers are a lot like yours...anybody have any thoughts on this?

also, what is the program you're using for your stats? or is this something you did on your own? very very cool, mind if i use it? wfdean@hotmail.com if you wouldn't mind sending over an excel file, you can change all the numbers and whatever....thx
Old 02-09-2005, 02:15 PM

Just do a search for AleoMagus's penultimate SnG spreadsheet. And you are correct, it definitely kicks some ass. Thanks again Brad!!!