Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Thoughts on Full Tilt Poker?

Synergistic - do you ever play on Pacific Poker, I play against GrannyMae all the time on there.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:42 PM

If you are not prepared to play 3/6 or higher, then you can do better elsewhere.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:44 PM

I like their software better than any other site I have played in the past year. Pleasing graphics, fast/smooth game play and some cool features. Have not used any support or attempted to cash out yet, but deposit was a cinch. Have noticed that Hand History has not been available yet???? Strange but I'm sure that will be available soon.

I guess the bonus takes a long time to clear, but I have enjoyed playing there so much so far that it's worth it to me. Will probably take me a month of 3 hrs/day playing 2 tables to clear all $600 of the bonus.

Have only played the .50/1 NL tables but I'm up over $400 in 5 days. Some solid players but an equal number of weak players who make my time well worth while.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:47 PM

Nope, not me. Must be a popular name online for some reason. I think that's the GrannyMae that made a killing in the nose dildo market several years ago.

Ask her and find out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2005, 07:17 PM

I dunno...I like the interface...

I also found tables with pros attract a lot of fish...but not a lot of them on there in ring games lately

I've been enjoying playing more tourneys with fewer players (100-200) and FTP is good for that...

PLUS - if you like it, they have Razz - I reviewed it recently on my blog.

here's my link

RB
Old 02-09-2005, 12:11 PM

Cashouts at FTP are like they say 24-48 hours. I asked for two withdrawls last Thursday so that I could deposit into the Paradise SuperBowl reload and I had my money by Saturday.

You'll clear the bonus the fastest at the higher limits - best is the $50 or $100 NL tables as there are larger pots which get max rake for max bonus points, even better if you multi-table. Not the best bonus structure as everyone says, but it can be done. It was the first site I deposited money into and I cleared the bonus. I dropped $500 initial deposit and cleared that. Took me a while as I first started out at the smallest tables they had to learn the game a bit. I'll go back for the reload bonus after I clear some of the other bonuses around first.