Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker

Hows it publicity, He wanted to meet fellow 2+2ers for some play on full tilt. WTF man. Ever other thread Starts with "PARTY". If you have nothing to add to this thread STFU!

Sup, Tbone, that suxs. Ive had similar things happen many times. Damn buttons are so close, and being tired makes it even easier.

After I got back to my comp, I played some $1-2 heads up omaha. I think it was against ElDiablo, At least that was his user. I got torn up. Lost 300 to him and left. He out played me pretty bad. Anyway, after that I headed to the 5/10 holdem table for some heads up against a player my friend had listed as a fish. (normally wont play so high, but according to his notes it was an easy mark.

I buyin 400 (what hes got on the table.) We pass blinds around for 10 mins, then this hand comes up.

I'm dealt KK, Villian Raises off the button, I reraise, he Reraise, I go allin. Hes got... of course AA. I felt like death!!!

Flop KQT Turn 7 River 9

My heart was POUNDING!!!! And still is... LOL Well I guess i'll stay away from that 5-10 for a while.

BTW Does any1 Know how or if you can get Hand histories off Full Tilt? I contacted them and they still haven't replied. Back to my friends house to watch the rest of the super bowl. Peace man Nice meeting you!
Old 02-06-2005, 08:09 PM

Also El Diablo if you see this post, is ur 2+2 handle ElDiablo_79, if so thanks again for ripping me apart at that table. LOL, if not sorry for bothering you.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:50 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Wow, I think I would have fainted with that much money on the line.