Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2005, 04:31 PM

Default Many of you have no class at all---ZERO

I've never been one to be afraid to voice my opinion. Something is happening on this site lately and it's really awful.

Who the F do most of you think you are, rating the looks of someone that posts on here regularly? This is incredibly stupid and lame. And to put this person up against a known pop star also? It's really sickening. Have some class for Christ's sake. You make me want to throw up.

I'm shocked every day that this continues. If you want to discuss Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, etc. that's obviously fine, but for those doing what I'm talking about you should be really embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves. Get a fuucking life.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Many of you have no class at all---ZERO

My sentiments exactly
Old 02-05-2005, 04:37 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

I wasn't just at the wsop. I cashed. 126th place. Thanks.

you, sir, are classier than classy freddy blassie!

Old 02-05-2005, 04:40 PM

OMG people are judging the looks of another poster!! Alert the church elders! For fukcs sake get over it. This fukcing post is worst than all the "Jennicide is a jew hating whore" posts put together. YOU are pathetic.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:41 PM

This is totally different. Ass.

Anyway, in that quote, I was trying to sound like a dick. To piss people off. Back to the matter at hand...
Old 02-05-2005, 04:42 PM

Freddy Blassie rules.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never been one to be afraid to voice my opinion. Something is happening on this site lately and it's really awful.

Who the F do most of you think you are, rating the looks of someone that posts on here regularly? This is incredibly stupid and lame. And to put this person up against a known pop star also? It's really sickening. Have some class for Christ's sake. You make me want to throw up.

I'm shocked every day that this continues. If you want to discuss Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, etc. that's obviously fine, but for those doing what I'm talking about you should be really embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves. Get a fuucking life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, coming from somebody who just decided yesterday to post his opinion on people who drop out of college. "Hey I graduated college, that makes me better than you, it is stupid to drop out." What were you thinking about when you posted that? Who are you to judge those people?
Old 02-05-2005, 04:53 PM

I hate to say it, but in this specific case, I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you here. Here's why;

#1 She has a minicam set up on her computer and posts pics of herself online constantly.
#2 She obviously likes the attention, although not ALL of it. As far as the lingerie pics tho; legality aside, she should have known better, simple as that. Sure, she was supposedly only 17 at the time, but even still, the pics aren't all that bad, and can only help bolster her "image". If the lawsuit is further posturing towards publicity,(whicj I doubt), then bully for her.
#3 If you don't know better than that you're subjecting yourself to ridicule for ANYTHING posted online about yourself, then you shouldn;t post online. Simple as that. How many times do i hear about my numerous poker flameouts? Pretty often. I deserve every bit of it, and I take it like a man.
#4 Jennicide knows she's attractive. She also doubtless knows she is not the most attractive woman on the face of the earth. I'm sure she can handle this. Something else I'm sure she knows is that 99% of the guys that call her ugly would jump her in a nanosecond. Marriage aside, I certainly am in that majority.
#5 This is an opinion forum. Lots of opinions suck. Many show little or no class. Judging a public figure based on her looks when she has made such effort to trade on the value of her looks in not one of those cases.

Now THIS guy is fecking ugly
Old 02-05-2005, 04:59 PM

well done lad.
now i do think a hot or not poll on a chick that was just robbed and murdered might be leaning toward the classless side.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:59 PM

She's seeing someone right now, but nice try Tyler.