Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Annie Duke Reminds Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How did this thread turn into your life story? Get a diary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you don't know it, but when a thread is dedicated to a topic that is worthless and/or meanspirited, it is not considered hijacking to throw in detailed, distracting non-sequiturs.

Dear Diary,

S. talked to me today. I never thought it would happen, but today it DID :-)!!! Someday, S. and I will be together, and THEN he'll see. I don't know how I'm going to tell D. about this. I mean, I like him a LOT, but he sure can't MOVE me the way S. does. S. has the cutest bod, and he's the smartest poker player there is (even if he DOES smell vaguely of urine). Oh, well, D. will just have to deal with it, because nothing's gonna keep us apart!

I got a C+ on my History exam. I hate Mr. Lewis.

The cheerleaders are still being mean to me. I'll kill them all.

That's all for now, diary.

RM XXooxoxoXOox

[/ QUOTE ]

That's romo. Here's real diary entry:

Went to the Mall. Met my friends. Hung out. Made fun of all the 'hip' popular kids going into Abercrombie and Fitch. Called them all sheep, then followed all the cool Goth guys into Hot Topic. I hate conformity. Later, I went to the music store and got a copy of my favorite Thrash metal band, Noise. They are [censored] hardcore. I said that outloud, and the clerk told me not to curse. I yelled '[censored] the Establishment' and walked out with my back slouched and my hands in my pockets. I tripped walking out because the chain attached from my wallet to my belt loops is so long and so massive I could tow a truck with it. After stumbling over my chain, I went to the body art place. I like it there, because they like me hate it when people judge how cool a person is by the way he or she looks. Looking different is cool. I am different. Therefore I am cool.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:42 PM

Your point is well taken, but my mistakes were mostly those of omission rather than comission. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'd like another go at it.

BTW, 24HPP is on The Movie Channel tonight, 10pm Pacific.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Annie Duke Divorce

She moved to Portland a long while ago to work for the software company who makes the software for Ultimatebet.

I guess my Dad heard her say on TV last night that she got divorced, that's all I know.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you seen the film "24 hour party people", features JD and then moves on to Happy Mondays/Stone Roses etc in the Manchester late 80s scene.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great movie!

The hijack continues.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:42 PM

Joy Division was one of the best bands ever. They had such a unique sound never to be duplicated. I heard that Ian Curtis had epilepsy, hence the wierd dancing but that's probably bogus.. Hijack continues.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Annie Duke Divorce

that pic of annie you have as your avatar is a sad excuse.