Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2005, 04:04 PM

Default Re: QQ getting raised by a rock

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Incidentally what stats do you have me at?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 49 hands, 1 session at a 1/2 table from october. You limped in 4x, raised 2x.. VPIP/PFR are 12.24/4.08. 60.00% from the SB. Your postflop AF looks funny in the detail screen, because you've NEVER called a flop bet or a river bet, you've ALWAYS either bet or raised, every single time.. DivideByZero error, so it shows 0.00 for those 2 streets.. You did happen to call one bet on the turn once, so your overall AF is 9.86! If you didn't call that bet, your AF would be infinite. Straight from the school of 'Raise Or Fold'.

You showed down 3 hands: AA TT and K8o from the blinds. Your AA lost to A5s who flopped trip 5's. Both the other hands won, W$SD=66.67%. Your win rate is -1.02 BB/hr and your icon is a mouse. One more PFR you'd be a $bag.

Very tight, very aggro. Im sure I see you all the time on party, just dont know its you. I bet I know your nick by name tho, I have 168 players with >200 hands, and I know just about all of em by name. I have the good sense to stay out of most of those player's way when they start getting excited!

[/ QUOTE ]

Curses, was hoping to get the elusive infinity post-flop AF. I wonder what PT does with this number in terms of auto-icon'ing.