Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2005, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Need to borrow money

[ QUOTE ]
WTF people keep asking for money on net? Borrow it from the your bank or from your friend if u are a good man in live and I don't think u are .........guarantee? more stupid, The larger bank is also only can get back their 90% of their money.........
There are too many new posters asking for money in this few month on here......do they think we are this stupid to throw money to sea........btw poker pro is smart in money and maths so don't asking any more money again

[/ QUOTE ]

Post of the year? If not its at least up there on the most incoherent post of the year list.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:18 PM

Both from a grammar point and the fact the poster joined yesterday I would say its up there as far as post of the year goes.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF people keep asking for money on net? Borrow it from the your bank or from your friend if u are a good man in live and I don't think u are .........guarantee? more stupid, The larger bank is also only can get back their 90% of their money.........
There are too many new posters asking for money in this few month on here......do they think we are this stupid to throw money to sea........btw poker pro is smart in money and maths so don't asking any more money again

[/ QUOTE ]

Man thats messed up man i can't believe you'd have the auspaciosness to ask for money on the damn net man even tho i'm a jerk with only 17 posts I need to make my 18th as unreadable and annoying as possible so why dont you just craul back under the rock you came out from under and stop asking people for money over the net man. one thing i forgot to add is that even tho the larger banks also can only get 90 percent of their money back the samller banks only get 63% of their money back can you believe that crap man? okay, i'm done typing. it's been a long day so i gotta get back to my weed man.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:33 AM

I am still laughing made me spill my damn bong water...
Next time warn me a$$ so I can get the towel before hand...

Later,
Wnewcomb... AKA.. nukemextreme
Old 01-18-2005, 02:17 AM

Nice. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2005, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're really an established and well-respected poster, just post under your real handle. You'd have a lot better chance of success that way. There are several good guys that I'd be willing to loan money on these boards if they really found themselves in a tough spot. A stranger with 1 post? Not a chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 1300 posts..spare me some change...puullleeezzee?? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Lawrence