Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2005, 10:45 PM

Default My thank you to 2+2

x-posted to internet gambling

To the writers and publishers: Thanks to you, I can consider myself an above-average poker player. With further study of your materials, and practice, I know that next step is not far away. When it comes right down to it, without you guys, I'd be playing on instinct only. Just reading your concepts, even if I don't fully comprehend them all yet, has given me a great advantage over the majority of my opponents.

To the posters: For giving me examples to study, provoking thoughts that had not been previously provoked. To the posters in the General Hold 'Em forum, I especially appreciate the crazy challenges, and the progress/challenge blogs. You guys invoke dreams, just so you know it. To the posters of the Zoo, without you I would have never known of bonus whoring, rakeback, or gotten it in my head that I NEEDED a 20.1 inch LCD monitor, nor would I have saved the money on it's purchase through the coupons and deals you provided.

And to all of the above, thank you for the extra something that I needed to have the greatest poker week of my life, winning and placing second in two seperate 400-500 person $20+2 MTT's two days in a row.

In short, I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you guys, and just keep being awesome prz k thx!~